Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. I have it in my signature. So.
Just putting it out there for discussion =) It's my favourite hashtag as well, so much so I think it should be our hashtag every year. But is it worth changing each year? Or are you and I in the minority, with other hashtags being preferred?

Just putting it out there for discussion =) It's my favourite hashtag as well, so much so I think it should be our hashtag every year. But is it worth changing each year? Or are you and I in the minority, with other hashtags being preferred?
I agree they should have kept it but that doesn’t seem to be the way publicity and marketing works these days. People are assumed to be wanting new stuff all the time. Gotta grab their attention, don’t get stale, blah blah. Whereas change for the sake of it is rarely for the better, I’ve noticed. If someone’s bright idea doesn’t resonate, quickly rush on to the next thing…

I’ve not been home to England since Christmas 2019. I’ve really got to get over there this year but it looks like the only possible time will be the September school holidays. I don’t think I could live with it if the Dogs got into another Granny and I couldn’t share it with my fellow Doggies…again! I really don’t know what to do.
My brother is thinking about flying here for my 70th birthday in September. I don't know how mobile I'll be then but I'd like to go with him to see a Final again, but this time with the Bulldogs in it, not Hawthorn vs Richmond like four years ago. And Richmond won... grrrrrrr :mad:

Airfares just opened up from Phoenix to Melbourne and they're rather expensive at the moment. I told him to wait a few months.

I used to really enjoy flying home for a cold, snowy Christmas, knowing I'd be coming back to summer. I even used to stop in Hawaii on the way back for a few days in the 70s/80s to "acclimatise" myself. ;)

Just out of curiosity, did anybody make a post last year in the Melbourne forum congratulating them on winning the flag? I was surprised but I admired the non-Bulldog supporters who congratulated us after winning the 2016 flag.
I did not post any congratulations in the Melbourne forum. I was very disappointed in how we were overrun during the fourth quarter. I could not watch the whole of the final term and did not have the mental energy to think about congratulating Melbourne.

Just out of curiosity, did anybody make a post last year in the Melbourne forum congratulating them on winning the flag? I was surprised but I admired the non-Bulldog supporters who congratulated us after winning the 2016 flag.
I did not post any congratulations in the Melbourne forum. I was very disappointed in how we were overrun during the fourth quarter. I could not watch the whole of the final term and did not have the mental energy to think about congratulating Melbourne.
You are a far bigger man than I even aspire to, W.

All those years ago, I went into the rooms at the G after yet another loss to Adelaide and bumped into my first cousin twice removed, a mate gf Tony McGuinness. Let's leave the pain there, eh ?

Last edited:
Yeah think I did :drunk:

Quite a few dogs fans did, probably over represented in that thread (based on footy membership numbers).

Melbourne won a flag? 😮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think in general GIF’s are a cop out. Most people use them because they cannot be bothered drafting a reply or rebuttal, or have such a piss-weak sense of humour that they cannot come up with a original idea.

** i have used GIF’s before. I have 3-4 I use because they are exceptional and beyond my creativity.

people use them because they cannot be bothered drafting a reply.....:thumbsu:

I think in general GIF’s are a cop out. Most people use them because they cannot be bothered drafting a reply or rebuttal, or have such a piss-weak sense of humour that they cannot come up with a original idea.

** i have used GIF’s before. I have 3-4 I use because they are exceptional and beyond my creativity.
Lilly Singh No GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

The concussion issue around w/c's Venables is making the news here in perth .

Does anyone know how Liam Picken is going.
Just hope he and the family are doing well.
Cheers.
Stephen

Just curious to read the article about Lin Jong touring Collingwood in 2016.
In the article it stated he was awarded Life Membership of the Bulldogs after 65 games, the games total seems low for life membership. Has he contributed to the club in other ways like community programs or something similar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back