Centreline32. G Miers57. J Chalcraft48. B Crofts
Half Forwards52. J McLachlan53. C Sprague28. O Dempsey
Forwards49. R Abbott33. S Neale64. T Panuccio
Followers15. J Ceglar10. M Knevitt11. C Whyte
Interchange68. T Feely12. C Stephens19. Q Narkle
31. F Evans36. P Tsapatolis
23rd Player64. T Panuccio
Emergencies59. N Harris51. L McCarthy55. J Mentha

No real long term hopes as KPD.... Jones at FB on 193...
Half a dozen names there make it worth a look for me.

There's actually ten there I want to see. Hopefully there's some positivity developed from this game after the infuriating watch that last night proved to be.
My main interest in those already well placed to return - MOC, Miers and Evans - and those who could debut - Dempsey, White and Stephens.

My main interest in those already well placed to return - MOC, Miers and Evans - and those who could debut - Dempsey, White and Stephens.

Whyte - come on CE, you're normally better with player names

After 3 years on the list & now 6 months elsewhere, we've still getting Clark/Clarke - don't want to start this again with Whyte/white

Whyte - come on CE, you're normally better with player names

After 3 years on the list & now 6 months elsewhere, we've still getting Clark/Clarke - don't want to start this again with Whyte/white
Can I blame autocorrect??

The two Coopers in the middle already showing enough to suggest they'll be handy for mine. Get Stephens into the seniors ASAP.

Flashes from Dempsey were promising as well. That spoil on the outer wing was a good effort. And achieved with a minimum of fuss.

MOC and Miers also look in OK shape in their returns.

Keep it coming, Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dempsey pace, jump and agility really stand out. You can tell he is raw but is showing much more than most. If he has the footy smarts he could be a terrific AFL player.

Miers is going ok. Certainly still not the most physical. The rest are just ok. Narkle, Cooper S are good but they seem very one paced and dare I say it VFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back