Leagues Ultimate Footy - Keeper Dynasty League

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
* Vacancy in Keeper Dynasty League 2022 has now been filled, but the one in this league still remains *

** EDITED *** Vacancy now filled.

Last edited:

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We have now recruited Deeman87 to take over from creamPIES (who has still not responded). deeman87 is a very experienced Keeper league coach so we are very lucky to have him join us here in our league.

Last edited:

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
After Round 2, not too sure I like the way this season is shaping :(. I thought I had a pretty decent team but got comprehensively smashed by Where's Willie. Looking for a big form reversal now

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Very happy to get my first win on the board
Is now a good time to say I didnt realise what the scoring format was when i drafted :oops:
At least some of my picks are starting to work out anyway
Just got my first points in the league in the form of a draw, I'll take It, better than 0-3. Still not totally sure whether this team when fully fit can win games, where did it finish last year Northern Dogs?

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just got my first points in the league in the form of a draw, I'll take It, better than 0-3. Still not totally sure whether this team when fully fit can win games, where did it finish last year Northern Dogs?
Good stuff. gram was 10th last year out of 12, but creampies was late to draft and didn't set his list

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I'm in the market for another ruck
Unfortunetly whoever drafted my team didnt think to draft any young rucks and so all i have are Mcevoy who just fractured his neck, (id trade him but hes useless for half the season at least) Ceglar who currently is in the VFL which leaves Nankervis as my only ruck. The first two are up for trade, Nank isnt until i have a young replacement lined up. I have players available at all the other positions though lol. :p

Northern Dogs

All Australian
Jul 9, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How are we all feeling about our season so far?
I have some frustration with my young team but patience is needed for the long game
Enjoying learning the different strategies of the category scoring system
Glad you're enjoying it Matt. You're doing better than me at the moment. It is frustrating though with a lot of outs every week and late changes,

Back