MRP / Trib. How many Weeks for Rioli?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, think Rioli will be more than likely in trouble for that tackle.
The Ziebel front on to Ryan was worse than what Rioli did last week and resulted in a free kick. Bet this won't get the air time Rioli did last week.

Thought Willie was very lucky last week and should have gone. No way should he go for that tackle though, doesnt look to drive him forward at all.

Shouldn't have even been a free kick, as Rioli wasn't in his back.
I could have sworn the umpire blew a holding the ball free kick against LDU. Willie got up with the ball and started to go back to take his kick before he realised LDU was hurt and handed the ball to the umpire to check on him.
Did the umpire reverse the decision after looking at the replays or was the initial call in the back?

I could have sworn the umpire blew a holding the ball free kick against LDU. Willie got up with the ball and started to go back to take his kick before he realised LDU was hurt and handed the ball to the umpire to check on him.
Did the umpire reverse the decision after looking at the replays or was the initial call in the back?
That's actually what I thought too but was too lazy to check as people were saying it was a free paid against Rioli :p

Rioli involved in the rowell incident.
Also gives away a downfield free for a late hit last week
Now LDU tackle.
He’s toeing the line!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back