FTA-TV The Official Bigfooty Moon Knight Thread 🌙 (March 30 - Streaming on Disney+)

Remove this Banner Ad

This new era of Marvel visual horror genre starts here

marvel-moon-knight-tv-series-posters-oscar-isaac-marc-spector.jpg

marvel-moon-knight-tv-series-posters-mr-knight.jpg

marvel-moon-knight-tv-series-posters-moon-knight.jpg

The eyes have it.

6 episodes. 40-50 minutes each.

March 30 (Wednesday)

This one has crept up nicely, keen for tonight. Appears to be Steven Grant as his primary identity, which I always associated with Marc Spector instead. Interesting to see how that's depicted. Now we play the waiting game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* that was good. I was hanging for Spector from the outset, always preferred him over the Grant or Lockley identities. This was beautifully done though.

Khonshu repeatedly referring to him as the idiot was gold.

Music was a highlight. And that Moonknight closing shot, outstanding.

fu** that was good. I was hanging for Spector from the outset, always preferred him over the Grant or Lockley identities. This was beautifully done though.

Khonshu repeatedly referring to him as the idiot was gold.

Music was a highlight. And that Moonknight closing shot, outstanding.

Yeah the music was great

The deep dive into Egyptology is going to be pretty cool.

Really liked the first episode and the way they held Marc back until the last scene.

The deep dive into Egyptology is going to be pretty cool.

Really liked the first episode and the way they held Marc back until the last scene.

Yes I knew there had to be a reason for the pivot with Grant's personality. I did like the concept of changing him from a milionaire playboy type character to this, otherwise its another Bruce Wayne lite type character. Oscar Isaac played him superbly, that made all the difference with this iteration of Grant. I'm guessing Spector now steps in as the dominant personality, and there's plenty there to explore with him and his mercenary background.

Such a fantastic set up, they hit this opening episode out of the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back