Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
e884e6_e031b61b186647c0b92aff153e4c3f96_mv2 (1).jpg

Poll for Melb Citys 3rd kit designs for next season
A is decent, if it were 1 red hoop, something like Stuttgarts with black numbers would be sick
B I don't mind if it gets chosen, something different and predominantly red
C for sure, yes it's been done plenty of times but you simply can't go wrong with it plus this version has the white stripe in the middle like the first Heart kits
There's also options for what colour shorts and socks you prefer (Black, White, Red, Other)
I opted for red and white hopped socks and black shorts would look tough like the preseason ones against Oldham when we became City

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
I'll be in the minority here possibly, but I like the Melbourne Victory kit; though I do feel it looks a little training shirt-ish.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
3 looks like it would better suit the Newcastle Knights better than the Newcastle Jets
And there is only 1 option for the City Away, and that's the third as well

But as it is based on the Newcastle KB United design it should be a popular design.

Yep, no debate there 3 has to be the choice for City.

View attachment 1342810
A is decent, if it were 1 red hoop, something like Stuttgarts with black numbers would be sick
C for sure, yes it's been done plenty of times but you simply can't go wrong with it plus this version has the white stripe in the middle like the first Heart kits
There's also options for what colour shorts and socks you prefer (Black, White, Red, Other)
I opted for red and white hopped socks and black shorts would look tough like the preseason ones against Oldham when we became City
that one in the middle is giving me old school St Pauli vibes
5cb89cb502e58e9bfaeda9ba

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
View attachment 1342810
A. Man Utd. 90's fauxback
B. Newcastle Knights 2003 Sevens vibes
C. Melbourne Heart

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Wrighty knows he looks like an ass there. I'm regretting Adidas. Putting three stripes on any old crap does not a jersey maketh.

It is just a collaboration with another fashion brand. None of it is going to be worn in a match, so there is nothing wrong with doing it.

Adidas has been great for Arsenal and the actual kits they have made have been top class.

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
The first one was okay, but the rest have seen a drop in quality. That it's better than some of Puma's or Nike's offerings says more about how bad those were, than to the quality of Adidas's current run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back