Portfolio 2022-23 City Edition Uniforms by Rubber Arm

Remove this Banner Ad

ayyy yoooooo

First time doing a portfolio on big footy and there's only so much you can do with AFL team designs because they have to stay similar to tradition, but with the NBA, teams can do aaaanything. I've decided to design the "City Edition" uniforms for next season.

I'm going to be posting 2 at a time in team name alphabetical order until I finish all 30 teams.

some of the teams might have slightly lower quality wordmarks due to me not having time to re-draw them.

City Edition courts will be attached at the bottom of the pics too.

First up, 6ers and Bucks

76ERS
I brought back the 97-09 wordmark and used a design on one side of the jersey that loosely resembles their home jersey.

76ers.png

BUCKS

Throwback purple with modern wordmark and sides and a bit of a twist with a new number font they've never used

Bucks.png

76ers-court.png

Bucks-court.png

Last edited:
Next up, Bulls and Cavs

BULLS

"Chi-Town" wordmark and the Chicago blue to represent the city flag. Also features the flag on the waistband.

Bulls.png

CAVS

2000's wordmark on a yellow base and some clean trim

Cavs.png
Bulls-court.png

Cavs-court.png

Last edited:

Next is Celtics and Clippers

CELTICS

A cursive font with a cream base to make it look old and fancy. Simplicity is key with the Celtics

Celtics.png

CLIPPERS

Half red and half blue with the "street art" graffiti taking inspiration from their 2019-2021 Edition jerseys

Clippers.png
Celtics-court.png

Clippers-court.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back