Toast 2022 Nailed It ! - That'll do, pig That'll do

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a low-bar one but I'm very happy with how Blakey's going. 91 average after 3 games, but his score has not once dipped below 70 in his games in defence including last year, except for the game that he got injured (in which he was on 65 in less than a half).

Reckon with him getting a reasonable number of kick-ins, he's going to be a safer scorer, and the big scores will come.

English! Man he has been way better than i expected. Now all i need is Gawn to go 120+ tonight and ill hopefully be on my way to another decent score.

EDIT: Going to give my mid-pricers some love. Hewett, Cripps, Rowell, Xerri & Cogs were in my starting team. Admittedly I took Richards too but got rid of him this round.

Not placing the VC on Macrae this round has turned out well so far....we'll see how Petracca goes!

Bit of a low-bar one but I'm very happy with how Blakey's going. 91 average after 3 games, but his score has not once dipped below 70 in his games in defence including last year, except for the game that he got injured (in which he was on 65 in less than a half).

Reckon with him getting a reasonable number of kick-ins, he's going to be a safer scorer, and the big scores will come.
Love the lizard. I had him for a fair while in pre season but ended up rearranging my team a day or 2 before the season started and i dropped him. I just like watching him play, he is much more entertaining than Lloyd. Im not really unhappy that i didnt pick him and i hope he can be a great selection for everyone that did. An average of 90 is definitely achievable and that should be enough for a D6 for most of/if not all of the season. Nice pick!

Love the lizard. I had him for a fair while in pre season but ended up rearranging my team a day or 2 before the season started and i dropped him. I just like watching him play, he is much more entertaining than Lloyd. Im not really unhappy that i didnt pick him and i hope he can be a great selection for everyone that did. An average of 90 is definitely achievable and that should be enough for a D6 for most of/if not all of the season. Nice pick!
Agreed 100%.

Anyone that watches Swans games will know it's an indictment on CD that Lloyd outscores him (and indeed a number of other players) most weeks.

75% of his "effective disposals" that he racks up points for are nothing chip passes that don't advance our attack at all. Last week he was directly responsible for 3 Geelong goals because of hospital passes that diverted all the pressure to his teammates (the worst being him not rushing a behind and giving Stephens one of the worst hospital handballs you will ever see), but his teammates are the ones that lose points even though in only one instance was it a shared error.

A reasonable contingent of the Swans board (not quite myself) want Lloyd dropped, whereas we'd probably almost unanimously agree that an injury to Blakey would be disastrous to our chances of going deep into finals.

I'm hoping Blakey will continue to get better every week and become a keeper, but if he doesn't this season, it's only a matter of time (probably next year even) before he is one.

Don't hate on king gull, two time best and fairest winner and robbed of multiple All Australians 😍. Been putting up numbers better than someone like Bailey Dale for 5 seasons in a row but ignored every time what a travesty!

Don't hate on king gull, two time best and fairest winner and robbed of multiple All Australians 😍. Been putting up numbers better than someone like Bailey Dale for 5 seasons in a row but ignored every time what a travesty!
Bailey Dale is attacking with his kicks and one of the best kicks in the league, Lloyd kicks sideways and safe

This ******* thread, every year!

DecimalWeepyAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

While not a "nailed it" yet, I just want to take a moment to congratulate Thomson Dow.

Only in 4% of teams, 5646 to be exact.

After his 3rd game he has already made $51.3k and is averaging 77, with a BE of -36, included in that average is a game where he was subbed out at 3qt.

Just compare that to his brother who sucked so many in last year, it took him until round 15 to make that much money!

Not that the bar was set very high, but I think it's well and truely confirmed that he is the best Dow.

Thank you for coming in at an awkward time, and thank you for being related to Paddy so no one wanted to pick you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snagging No 1 ranking by 6 points,after changing C from Cripps to Witts just before the game ,ended up 116 points difference.

Pittonet out, it was the obvious move,Still very nervy about taking C off Cripps thou.
SC requires a fair bit of research - but, a lot of luck :D

Luke Jackson, outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back