Prediction Next coach to be sacked. With Poll

Which coach will be the next to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's his fifth year in the AFL. He's played two good games at West Coast in total.

It's a really strange hill to be planting your flag on.
It's his fourth year in the AFL.

Heaps of good players take that time.

Not planting my flag on him. But with my own eyes he looks very bloody good

But I'll plant it very very hard that one of Jones, Clark or Kreuger will be guns.

Also why are you so belligerent against Jones?

Strange thing to argue against isn't it??

"Boys just need to be more brave"

That's Ken's go to.

Bloke is as dumb as dog s**t
Has to be $1.01 favourite based on this thread question.

Can't think of anyone else close to his level of heat after the first 3 rounds, sealed last night.

Sorry (if this homophobic) but Hinkley needs to eat some Dick

David Koch likes this lol. Seriously though Hinkley was one of the most coaches under pressure from the start of the season. If they lose to Melbourne come Thursday night 0-4, then they play an inform Carlton.

Gold Coast players doing their best to get Dew back to the top of this list. Debacle.

Past 10 years since 2012 season - best performance of each of the 18 clubs (off the top of my head so apologies if any incorrect):

Flag - Swans, Hawks, Dogs, Tigers, Eagles, Demons (6)
GF - Dockers, Giants, Cats, Pies, Crows (5)
PF - Power, Roos, Lions (3)
SF - Blues, Saints (2)
EF - Bombers (1)
Nil - GC (1)

Given the assistance they were given that’s brutal, particularly as this year looks like it might have the same inconsistency of performance again.

I hope they run over the top of the giants in the second half, make finals this year and start to grow. It’s just difficult to see it happening and Dew likely to bear the brunt of it. He’s still my favourite for first coach fired if this turns into a 10 goal+ loss.

How much would the AFL have to pay him to get him to do the job though and would they even want to with Tasmania pushing for a team.

Yep. I rekon Clarko is gonna sit back and then load up, Kevin Sheedy style, for the Tassie team in a few years.

They are getting a team. Just a matter of how soon the AFL & State Gov can justify funding it after the pandemic wiped out so many $$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko will definitely be figuring in the many of the AFLs plan atm. It all depends if the AFL sees building the Suns brand more important in the short term than waiting a few years to get Clarko to be Tasmania's inaugural coach. I don't think Clarko will wait 3+ years. I think he'll take a job next year or in 2024 at the very latest. He may still switch to Tasmania eventually but the Gold Coast job would certainly where the AFL would like Clarko to go.

Now that doesn't mean Clarko wants to go there though....interesting times

Doesn't look good for Noble but its only 3 games into year 2, plenty of time to turn it around. They started poorly last year and were good enough for where they're at the second half of last season.

Noble in trouble if he has a few more like tonight
In reality probably not, North being really s**t is the result of a deliberate list strategy can't blame the coach for that, you do wonder why he took the job though as they're definitely going to get rid of him when/if the strategy get them them the talent pool they are after. Hope they are paying him overs though.

Last edited:
Past 10 years since 2012 season - best performance of each of the 18 clubs (off the top of my head so apologies if any incorrect):

Flag - Swans, Hawks, Dogs, Tigers, Eagles, Demons (6)
GF - Dockers, Giants, Cats, Pies, Crows (5)
PF - Power, Roos, Lions (3)
SF - Blues, Saints (2)
EF - Bombers (1)
Nil - GC (1)

Should copy and paste this post over to the Dodo thread.

Back