Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

cant believe people think weve been looked after

its been the complete opposite
Smarten Up Dumb People GIF by Travis

"How Port can be up for quite a while and not make a GF while Melbourne can explode one year and go all the way would be very frustrating for Power fans. As good as Richmond were in 2020, Port then Geelong soiled themselves in big moments. Can’t help but feel that Geelong and Port were better sides in 2020."

Dees fan rewriting history to account for three flags to one.

"How Port can be up for quite a while and not make a GF while Melbourne can explode one year and go all the way would be very frustrating for Power fans. As good as Richmond were in 2020, Port then Geelong soiled themselves in big moments. Can’t help but feel that Geelong and Port were better sides in 2020."

worst Dynasty of all time. Geelol, dees, colonwood, wet coke, port and Bulldogs were all better during the era we just got lucky. Richmond were full of roleplayers only won flags coz of system and the umps and no injuries ever

Name and shame the ignorant ra-ra.

Could also say the Dogs "soiled themselves" when it mattered last yr too, as did Bris, Port & Cats yet again....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne and their years of #1 draft picks finally paid off. They're a ******* cavalcade of top picks that took extensive assistance from the afl to win a flag. Paul Roos, priority picks, cash. What else? The afl should have their name engraved on the cup and an asterix next to the 2021 flag.

Last edited:
Melbourne and their years of #1 draft picks finally played off. They're a ******* cavalcade of top picks that took extensive assistance from the afl to win a flag. Paul Roos, priority picks, cash. What else? The afl should have their name engraved on the cup and an asterix next to the 2021 flag.
And the AFL also bought them a CEO (Peter Jackson) and Coach (Paul Roos) outside the soft cap to get their rabble of a Club together.

worst Dynasty of all time. Geelol, dees, colonwood, wet coke, port and Bulldogs were all better during the era we just got lucky. Richmond were full of roleplayers only won flags coz of system and the umps and no injuries ever
And don't forget "only won it because of Dusty".

Nek minnut - "Dusty is over-rated"

And don't forget "only won it because of Dusty".

Nek minnut - "Dusty is over-rated"

one of my favourites was how rance was incredibly overrated but when he retired they said we'd barely win another game coz he carried our defence apparently lel

Remember this mob from '20? gave it to us after this game then we knocked them out of the Finals while in 2nd gear.

I remember back in the day when I was excited about kicking 7 goals. I also remember when they boo'ed Cotchin in the 4th qtr, they must have forgotten he's captained more premierships than their club was EVER won.

I remember back in the day when I was excited about kicking 7 goals. I also remember when they boo'ed Cotchin in the 4th qtr, they must have forgotten he's captained more premierships than their club was EVER won.
Isn't it funny how the media have completely ignored that yet they are all over the booing of selwood... Let's not forget how Cats fans act at their home games, he'd have felt right at home.

UNBELIEVABLE!! The thread about Geelong free kicks on the main board dissolves into an arguement BETWEEN Geelong fans on whether the flag Richmond won by defeating Geelong in 2020 has an asterisk or not.

See below!

#rent free

Catter 1: They beat GWS convincingly and they had my respect since. 2020 meant nothing to me because there’s no shame in losing to a team who had now won 3 in 4 years

Catter 2:Mickey mouse premiership anyway, it'll always have an asterisk against it

Catter 1: No, Richmond did it a man down all game long and that season was so f’ed about and ridiculous that I’d argue the 2020 premiership was one of the hardest won. LET IT GO BRO!, I accepted it as soon as the game finished

Catter 2: I accept they were the better team, but the whole season wasn't played by AFL rules so even though it'll count in the annals of time, it's still an asterisk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back