WrestleMania 38 - Sunday 3rd April & Monday 4th April 2022 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

From the current roster I would say Seth, Drew, Bobby and KO in that order of who is most likely to defeat Roman.

Most likely Drew will be going into that feud with him now, will be interesting to see what they do with the title on the Raw side now, can't see Roman being on both shows, possibly create a new heavyweight title for RAW with a tournament which could easily see Cody/Rollins or KO winning it.

From the current roster I would say Seth, Drew, Bobby and KO in that order of who is most likely to defeat Roman.

Most likely Drew will be going into that feud with him now, will be interesting to see what they do with the title on the Raw side now, can't see Roman being on both shows, possibly create a new heavyweight title for RAW with a tournament which could easily see Cody/Rollins or KO winning it.
Drews reign was boring as *

Drews reign was boring as fu**
Maybe a tad but it was also in the worst timing with covid. Would be all for him having a chance with crowds I still prefer him as a heel over a face.

The problem with Roman now is they have build him up so much and he has feuded with almost everyone on either roster and without the Shield stuff to fall back onto what do you do with him if he doesn't have the belt or is chasing the belt?

Had a very good "wrestling" match with Cesaro last year at WM Backlash.
Needs to happen more often when you are top of the card.

Side note: I wonder what the future holds for Cesaro, haven't head much about him, his problem is probably the complete opposite, great in ring but all the other stuff was lacking which is why he couldn't make the step up. Hope for his sake it clicks for him in his next chapter.

Needs to happen more often when you are top of the card.

Side note: I wonder what the future holds for Cesaro, haven't head much about him, his problem is probably the complete opposite, great in ring but all the other stuff was lacking which is why he couldn't make the step up. Hope for his sake it clicks for him in his next chapter.
Become a father recently so was having time away from the ring. Probably end up in New Japan and stuff for a while then go back to WWE? Not sure he will go to AEW they are stacked at moment but would be pretty cool if he did given the history with Kingston and a few others.

Didn't live up to the hype unfortunately. Terrible finish.
Ok I was wrong on this. I expected Edge vs AJ Styles to be match of the whole event and it was flat. It looks like they are building to something later, so maybe in the next PPV if they get a chance they can do better.

Maybe a tad but it was also in the worst timing with covid. Would be all for him having a chance with crowds I still prefer him as a heel over a face.

The problem with Roman now is they have build him up so much and he has feuded with almost everyone on either roster and without the Shield stuff to fall back onto what do you do with him if he doesn't have the belt or is chasing the belt?
Yes they have booked themselves in to a corner pushing Roman so hard now and theirs no credible person you can possibly see beating him

WWE aren't that bad in brining guys back who were doing meh and coming back in and doing well.

Drew and Lashley both went to Impact and came back and won the WWE championship.

Not as jacked as the other two but not beyond the realms for Cody to come back and win it.

Something that shocked me is Gable Stevenson is 21 years old, thought he was 30 or something.

There is a lot of time for him to get moulded into something big in the future. Having him drafted straight to RAW instead of being in NXT must mean they have high hopes for him.

Something that shocked me is Gable Stevenson is 21 years old, thought he was 30 or something.

There is a lot of time for him to get moulded into something big in the future. Having him drafted straight to RAW instead of being in NXT must mean they have high hopes for him.
I thought he would be much bigger than what he was but Chad gable legit could stand toe to toe with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tag Match was fun and the right result.

Bobby vs Omos wasn't to bad.

Womens tag match meh, love seeing Sasha win even though her hair was doing my head in.

Knoxville vs SZ was alot of fun.

I knew Edge and AJ wouldn't deliver, both men have had average matches in the last 2 years and I just felt it wasn't a good mix.

New Day vs Shamus meh

Theory vs McAfee was awesome, dead set McAfee looked like a star, loved that entrance, roster take notes that's how you get yourself over.

Seriously that needs be last time McMahon is in TV he wanted to show the world he was still Vince well your not, your an old man.

Main event was decent it was built up to much to ever live upto the hype.

Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ronda Rousey (Smackdown Women's Title) - 6/10 it was fine nothing really special
Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca Bel Air (RAW Women's Title) - 9/10 was fantastic this match I thought stole the show for mine
Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio vs The Miz & Logan Paul - 7/10 Rey is the man and I was more impressed with Logan than I thought I would ever be
Drew McIntyre vs Happy Corbin - 6/10 it was cool seeing the end of days no longer a protected move
The KO Show featuring 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin - 10/10
The Usos (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Rik Boogs (SD Tag Team Titles) 4/10 it was just there
Seth Rollins vs mystery opponent chosen by Vince McMahon 8.5/10 Seth is up there with Omega and Bryan as the best in the world he's an incredible talent and performer

Night 2
Roman Reigns (c) vs Brock Lesnar (c) (Winner Takes All, Championship Unification Match) - 5/10 this was just flat I was expecting much more
Sami Zayn vs Johnny Knoxville ('Anything Goes' Match) - 7/10 this had its funny moments and was a laugh
Pat McAfee vs Austin Theory - 8/10 the match itself was ok but all the shenanigans after it made it great
Sheamus & Ridge Holland vs Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods - 2/10 genuine filler smackdown garbage
AJ Styles vs Edge - 7/10 this was way to slow for mine I was expecting more from these two and it didn't match my personal expectation
Bobby Lashley vs Omos - 5/10 not my cup of tea right person won tho
Queen Zelina & Carmella (c) vs Sasha Banks & Naomi vs Rhea Ripley & Liv Morgan vs Natalya & Shayna Baszler (Women's Tag Team Titles) - 3/10 this was a train wreck nothing I can say was good about this
RK-Bro (c) vs Alpha Academy vs Street Profits (RAW Tag Team Titles) - 7/10 was fine and a hot opener wish it went a bit longer ended when they just got going

Seriously that needs be last time McMahon is in TV he wanted to show the world he was still Vince well your not, your an old man.
It was a closing of the Austin v McMahon story. I have no doubt that's the last we'll see of Vince in ring.

Can we talk about how the celebrities that have had matches over the past couple of years have completely outshone and showed up the WWE roster every single time? There's a reason Logan Paul and Johnny Knoxville are getting on the WrestleMania card and Ricochet and Finn Balor aren't. I understand they're the midcard champions and should be on the card, but Logan Paul over the past month has single handedly proven that he would be more valuable than those two if he were to go full time.

If I'm WWE I'm signing Logan and trying to get him on a full time deal and I'm getting him a massive push, dude gets the business inside and out, he's a fantastic heel. Why is it that the celebrities always seem to grasp the business than guys who've been wrestling on the Indies for 15 years?

Can we talk about how the celebrities that have had matches over the past couple of years have completely outshone and showed up the WWE roster every single time? There's a reason Logan Paul and Johnny Knoxville are getting on the WrestleMania card and Ricochet and Finn Balor aren't. I understand they're the midcard champions and should be on the card, but Logan Paul over the past month has single handedly proven that he would be more valuable than those two if he were to go full time.

If I'm WWE I'm signing Logan and trying to get him on a full time deal and I'm getting him a massive push, dude gets the business inside and out, he's a fantastic heel. Why is it that the celebrities always seem to grasp the business than guys who've been wrestling on the Indies for 15 years?
Its strange a lot of these guys on the Indies can wrestle but they can't play a character to save their life

Its strange a lot of these guys on the Indies can wrestle but they can't play a character to save their life
This is why I continuously say that workrate is the least important factor of wrestling, because if you give anyone 6 months of training they'll become competent in the ring, anyone can have good workrate, not everyone can have charisma or be able to portray a good character.

Was that stunner worse than the one Austin gave Linda McMahon?

Haha atleast Linda kept her feet.

The funny thing is he couldn't take the stunner 20 years ago.

How often do indy shows have promos? Normally it's just 2-3 hours of matches, or a 1 minute youtube promo beforehand. It's a different world.

(Although New Japan, which I don't count as an indy, has backstage post match promos for wrestlers to ramble for a bit).

The only thing that sticks out in my mind is Joey Janela's promos and storytelling with X-Pac in GCW to hype their match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back