WrestleMania 38 - Sunday 3rd April & Monday 4th April 2022 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

You can have your Cody Rhodes return, Stone Cold's comeback and the WWE showing off Gable Steveson but personally the greatest highlight of Wrestlemania is undoubtedly the long awaited...
. 20220404_173748.jpg

People saying Roman Reigns suffered a possible torn tricep during the match, hopefully not the case. Would explain why it finished with 15 minutes left though.

People saying Roman Reigns suffered a possible torn tricep during the match, hopefully not the case. Would explain why it finished with 15 minutes left though.
If you look back as soon as Brock let Roman go from the Kimura lock you could see the Ref pressing on his belt buckle. Pretty sure the refs have a walkie talkie to the back so I dare say he was telling them that Roman was legit hurt and they would have told the ref to get them to finish the match

Looked like he did get his arm legitimately ****ed up by Lesnars kimura lock, the swelling wasn't a good sign. Both Lashley and Reigns been injured in their matches with him this year, not a good look.

Last edited:
If I'm WWE I'm signing Logan and trying to get him on a full time deal and I'm getting him a massive push, dude gets the business inside and out, he's a fantastic heel. Why is it that the celebrities always seem to grasp the business than guys who've been wrestling on the Indies for 15 years?

Lol why on Earth would Logan sign with WWE full time? He can get more exposure doing what he's doing and can make more in one match of boxing than WWE could pay him in 5 years.

This is why I continuously say that workrate is the least important factor of wrestling, because if you give anyone 6 months of training they'll become competent in the ring, anyone can have good workrate, not everyone can have charisma or be able to portray a good character.
Gable Steveson is screwed then.

Has it come out why aj started bleeding? Thought his pyro was a bit close surely it wasn't from that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol why on Earth would Logan sign with WWE full time? He can get more exposure doing what he's doing and can make more in one match of boxing than WWE could pay him in 5 years.
Logan probably wouldn't do it, but WWE would be idiots to not try and get him under contract.

Was it news to anyone else that Gable Steveson is ONLY 21 years old?

Overall the show was better than I expected going in. Cody/Rollins and Becky/Bianca really good matches and Austin/KO great entertainment on night 1. McAfee was outstanding today and think he’s done a great job since joining the company. Knoxville/Sami perfect for what it was.

Wrestlemania’s are largely remembered by their main events though and today was awful. I can’t believe how bad it was. They can’t try Brock/Roman again. It just doesn’t work. They actually put together a really strong build this time but it all falls apart when they get to the ring.

What’s the go with this Stevens guy? He seems small and his body is a bit out of shape. Is he some genius with the mic or something? Otherwise what makes him any different to someone like Gable himself.

wait the New Day match that was postponed from the previous night went about 2 mins?! ******* buried!
The last time Sheamus had a match at WrestleMania that was under 2 minutes, at least the guy that lost got over. Don't think anyone cares about this result.

The last time Sheamus had a match at WrestleMania that was under 2 minutes, at least the guy that lost got over. Don't think anyone cares about this result.
New Day are so stale now so they were lucky they were even on the card. They need to go off on their own ways now.

Don’t mind the Sheamus group in terms of having a group together but just working with the wrong people for a mania match.

What’s the go with this Stevens guy? He seems small and his body is a bit out of shape. Is he some genius with the mic or something? Otherwise what makes him any different to someone like Gable himself.
There is none I think he's going to flop hard people don't care if you have a legit wrestling background that means jack s**t in the grand scheme of things

Remove this Banner Ad

Back