Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal 2022-23 full jersey set leak (Away, Home, 3rd)

featured-750-18.jpg
pretty nice. especially the 3rd. love that 'miami vice' kind of look

Sometimes designers just make things too easy for people.

Welcome the mascot for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

I get what it is meant to be, but I and many others on social media first saw it as something else but very relevant to the history of this particular World Cup.

Oh and also, how can you have a football mascot without feet?

Argentina world cup home jersey - not sure how I feel about the adidas logo without the words but will save judgement until I see it on the pitch.

argentina%202022%20world%20cup%20kit%20%281%29.jpg

three things in life are certain. Death, taxes and Napoli dropping hideous merchandise every other week to profit off of Maradona's death. Like honestly, who is buying this crap.
Napoli%20Maradona%20Tribute%20Collection%20%2810%29.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me that is not the winning design from the designer competition they did.

No, that’s coming 23/24 season.

The shortlist is also a bit lacklustre. Given what was on offer, they have absolutely not gone with the best design. But i figure that it’s got a bit to do with what is actually possible to put on a shirt that’s going to be worn, taking into account stretching etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been interested in Dortmund's designs as they are yellow and black, so it gives ideas as to what a potential WA jersey could look like. These are my favourites over recent years. Interesting to note for sport history buffs, the halves jersey on the right is almost the same as the old traditional WA State hockey kit which we haven't seen in a long time.

dort.png

Last edited:
I've always been interested in Dortmund's designs as they are yellow and black, so it give ideas as to what a potential WA jersey could look like. These are my favourites over recent years. Interesting to note for sport history buffs, the halves jersey on the right is almost the same as the old traditional WA State hockey kit which we haven't seen in a long time.

View attachment 1382772
I have 1,2 and 4 of these ones. This is my all time favourite though...now its much cooler as a spring/autumn long sleeve to wear out.

90440555_3121964137816035_4266592379810611200_n.jpg

Interestingly enough, the cup kit from a few seasons ago is exactly like the most recent WA Athletics uniform.
2785066-57485330-2560-1440.jpg

Attachments

• 1650833106827.png
    1650833106827.png
    150 bytes · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back