NBA MVP talk

Who the 2022 NBA MVP?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jokic has the best stats per game, the best stats per minute, the best stats per possession, and despite the team winning less games than Milwaukee and Philly, he has played in more wins than both Embiid and Giannis.

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
58A7DE29-296E-4441-A047-98AC9C1FAFAE.jpeg

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
I think my favourite part about Denver fans quoting advanced metrics to make their case is that they definitley have nfi how those stats are calculated or weighted because that should be a disclaimer every time.

But highlighting individual wins when one team plays in a weaker conference, with two of the worst teams in the league, might take the cake.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Giannis actually has a great team. Jokic plays with *******s. Dumb argument

Jokic has 3 game winning blocks
Giannis has 1

Jokic is also 41 points away from the first EVER 2,000 Points, 1,000 rebound and 500 assists season.

Giannis +500 points in the 4th.

Jokic 350.

Bucks are very overrated outside of Giannis imho. Middleton is a gimp.

Outside of Jrue its far from a great team

Last edited:

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
I think my favourite part about Denver fans quoting advanced metrics to make their case is that they definitley have nfi how those stats are calculated or weighted because that should be a disclaimer every time.

But highlighting individual wins when one team plays in a weaker conference, with two of the worst teams in the league, might take the cake.

Houston has the worst record in league at 20-60, did you miss the part where Orlando and Detroit both have worse records than OKC? Or how Denver actually lost to OKC twice throughout the season?

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Houston has the worst record in league at 20-60, did you miss the part where Orlando and Detroit both have worse records than OKC? Or how Denver actually lost to OKC twice throughout the season?'

This is by far the strangest 'well actually' ism I've seen on this site.

'Why yes these teams suck, but have you heard of these teams that suck slightly more'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back