Preview Changes vs Tigers (Round 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you ever take a potato out, look at it and think "it's just a potato" and put it back? Then do that again several times more?
Then one day you take that potato out, and think "I could roast that, or scallop it"?

And the resulting roast/scallop potato/es are the best thing you've ever tasted?

This isn't an analogy for Schache btw, I just like potatoes roasted and scalloped.

There's really nothing better than roasted or scalloped potatoes. Whenever I see mashed potatoes I can't help thinking that it's wasted potential.

Do you ever take a potato out, look at it and think "it's just a potato" and put it back? Then do that again several times more?
Then one day you take that potato out, and think "I could roast that, or scallop it"?

And the resulting roast/scallop potato/es are the best thing you've ever tasted?

This isn't an analogy for Schache btw, I just like potatoes roasted and scalloped.
Mashed is the best

I really don't care who wins or loses this one. In 7.59 billion years the Earth will be swallowed by the Sun and all of this will be forgotten and have meant nothing.

Echoes of TISM:

Sometime in the next 10, 000 years,
A comet's gonna wipe out all trace of man,
I'm banking on it coming,
Before my end of year exam

I really don't care who wins or loses this one. In 7.59 billion years the Earth will be swallowed by the Sun and all of this will be forgotten and have meant nothing.
Great point. That is why I am going to the footy tomorrow so whoever reads this post in the year 7,590,000,000,001.000009 will find out that a philosopher called perro_loco wrote this: WE SLAUGTHETERED THE TIGERS ON 9/04/2022, YEAR OF THE SUPER DOGGIES!!! This will then create the perro_loco philosophy that will be used to civilise the universe for the next 50 trillion years. All future generations will say GO DOGS, BECAUSE OUR FOREFATHERS SAID SO!!!

GO DOGS!!!

I would call that the scalloped/roasted potato conundrum.

A lot of talk of shitting things in around here.

What exactly does that mean? I assume the Swans game was a perfect execution of this shitting in. Like make as many mistakes as possible, make it as tough as physically possible but just barely win?

I

What exactly does that mean? I assume the Swans game was a perfect execution of this shitting in. Like make as many mistakes as possible, make it as tough as physically possible but just barely win?
I too need an answer to this, I tried looking it up to no avail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

I too need an answer to this, I tried looking it up to no avail.
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/s**t+it+in

Lmfao that team selection is horrendous, yes losing Keath sucks but there’s options to at least try and replace him and let’s be honest it’s something we’ll have to get used to considering he’s obviously very very close to cooked, might as well start now. We’ve got Gardener and a 3rd tall in O’Brien 😂 why can’t we just back Schache in for a month playing solely behind the ball with out chopping and changing, a role he played all preseason and played quite well for a bit last year.

At the very least at the end of the next month we’d have a very good idea of whether there is any chance any of Gards, O’Brien or Schache are good enough

Not only that but our ruck stocks have somehow gotten worse after we lost our 2nd ruck in Cordy and are now solely relying on Hannan for a chop out 😂 no don’t play a 2nd ruck so Timmy can chop out a bit more time behind the ball, or free Naughty to go back there if needed - we’re already so strong back there that would make no sense 🙄

We’ve been absolutely gifted that they’ve dropped Soldo, I hope they don’t realise their mistake - even with him dropped we’ve gone in in a game where we have to absolutely dominate the midfield considering how poor we’re lining up behind the ball, and we’ve thought that Timmy/Hannan against Nank/Soldo is a good idea? Mindblowing.

Least we’ve got one more ball butcherer out of the team, going to absolutely need to be on our game skills wise to have any chance of somehow scrapping out another win against a bottom 8 side.
LOL yes there is something horrendous but it’s not selections

Yeah cause teams play perfect games every week. Pretty sure we won so not sure why anyone is unhappy with that

Any recommendations for a good pub for watching the footy in Footscray, Seddon or Spotswood?

Might have a feed too.

I usually go to the game or watch at the railway but am not up for dealing with unsufferable Tigers supporters today and the Railway is under construction.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back