Prediction Next coach to be sacked. With Poll

Which coach will be the next to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2 wins from 6 home prelims against interstate teams, followed by being embarrassingly uncompetitive in 1 of the 2 grand finals you've made says otherwise
2 wins from 4 home prelims, not 6. We won 04 and 07, lost 20 and 21.

We played in and lost away prelims in 02, 03 and 14.

I’m not saying that makes our record great, or even better, but let’s get our home finals choking ratio correct.

2 wins from 4 home prelims, not 6. We won 04 and 07, lost 20 and 21.

We played in and lost away prelims in 02, 03 and 14.

I’m not saying that makes our record great, or even better, but let’s get our home finals choking ratio correct.
You finished on top in 02 and 03, so I assumed you lost the prelims at home.

That possibly makes it worse.

Kern looking like a sitting duck (again) at the moment.

He really goes in waves of support.

2013 surprise finalist, 2014 hugely underrated team that was a kick away from beating Hawthorn (who annihilated Sydney in the GF) in the prelim. Stocks high.

2015-2016 fell out of the finals, stocks falling. 2017 5th and looking better then lost to us in extra time in in the EF after we fell into 8th. Slight bounce, stocks low.

2018-2019 changes with the list and no finals. Stocks very low.

2020 minor premier and a kick away from the GF. Buy buy buy!

2021 flogged in a home prelim, 2022 0-4 having lost to two unfancied sides. Panic selling going on.

I like Kern and I like how Port play when they are on, but I'm not sure how many times he can go back to the well. Dixon out, Aliir out, Gray out, Boak 34, Wines went off tonight, not getting much from Rozee and Duursma. I don't know where the spark will come from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don’t sack him this week. After round 5, you’re good.
Only if you agree to beat us by 200 points next week to make his position even more untenable than it already is. Deal?

Chris Fagan is just Brad Scott with a bit more likeability. I guess an expansion market that was on its knees can use sugar hit home and away wins to grab some media and pad their crowds but this team are frauds when it matters. As bad as Port. AFL can't have them go over the cliff like Port now has once the players realise it's never happening for them under this coach.

Ken just has that smell of death all over him.

Cameron has simply strangled his own team and probably his own career to death.

If things go from bad to worse for the secret society, Rutten would be a nervous man with Albert involved in footy again …

Back