The race for Top 4

6154014C-C444-4F42-AB53-714EF763014B.jpeg

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
So would most agree it looks like ending?

Arsenal/Spurs
Arsenal/Spurs
United
Wolves
West Ham
The gap between Tottenham and Wolves is the same as the gap Tottenham and Chelsea. A couple more performances like the weekend and they may get dragged back into this. They are still to play Arsenal, United, Wolves and West Ham.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
If Spurs don't make top 4, reckon Conte leaves/walks
Not trolling Spurs fans either, I honestly believe that is what will happen, so I hope Tottenham make it for their sakes , also a much more palatable than than United or Gooners for me. (Don't think West Ham will make it)

If Spurs don't make top 4, reckon Conte leaves/walks
Not trolling Spurs fans either, I honestly believe that is what will happen, so I hope Tottenham make it for their sakes , also a much more palatable than than United or Gooners for me. (Don't think West Ham will make it)
I think he'll still be patient if they just miss out.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I've had my fun with you guys this season, got to save some jinx for the next one.
Another loss this week and if the gap is 2 or 3 and I think you will be straight back to it

Edit. Just saw your 1st comment. Congrats Arsenal. Get the champagne out

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Another loss this week and if the gap is 2 or 3 and I think you will be straight back to it
But it also probably needs Arsenal to almost win out from here. That's not happening.

All 3 teams are going to drop games in the run home.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
West Ham's european adventure really hinders them in any push for top 4. They might end up as far back as 8th with how Wolves are playing.

United are unreliable and could finish 6th or 8th. They are hot garbage.

Reckon it's a straight shoot out between Spurs and Arsenal for 4th with Spurs in the drivers seat IMO given their fixtures compared to Arsenals.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Deservedly? We were relegation zone attack wise until November. Conte has performed an absolute miracle to get us in the picture with no pre season and very few weeks without midweek games

Back