RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Short of Khamzat running through Burns and stamping himself as the next superstar, that was everything we could have hoped for.

Short of Khamzat running through Burns and stamping himself as the next superstar, that was everything we could have hoped for.

So much this.

Such an entertaining and absorbing fight.

Even I feel knackered after that haha.

That's one of the best fights I've ever seen
Yep

My mate and I have been going off

What a ******* fight

Cumshot wins, but Burns stock goes up

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Immediate takeaway is that with some improved striking defence and mixing up the striking and wrestling more the guy is a champion in the making. Big tick for the chin.

I think Colby is actually a better matchup for him, but Usman's jab will cause him all kinds of problems at this point.

Edit: Colby in a 3 rounder, not 5.

Last edited:

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Lol Ron Desantis getting a bigger pop than Chris Weidman. What a sh*thole.

Two title fights now, I'm exhausted already.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I had Burns 2-1 but Khamz gets steamrolled by Usman and possibly Colby.
I don't think he fights that reckless against Usman. I reckon he learned after that fight how dangerous the top 5 is. I think Khamzat has everything to be a potential champion

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I was pretty into watching sterling get flogged, after that I couldn't give a stuff lol

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Khamzat would beat Colby easy, not sure he is ready for Usman yet but there's no real other fight to make now.

Really like to see Burns vs Colby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he fights that reckless against Usman. I reckon he learned after that fight how dangerous the top 5 is. I think Khamzat has everything to be a potential champion
It’s cardio for mine, Usman won’t gas and his tank was just about empty by the 4th minute of the second. Usman dodges the knockout for a round and then pressured him to the end.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah I don't see Colby being able to take him down so it's stand up and Khamzat looks like he has alot more power than Colby.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Khamzat would beat Colby easy, not sure he is ready for Usman yet but there's no real other fight to make now.

Really like to see Burns vs Colby.
Assuming Luque beats Belal (likely), it will be interesting to see what's next for him. Similar to Burns, a guy with an awesome ground game who can bang would appear to be the toughest fights for Khamzat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back