A-League Men Round 21 - The Big Melbourne Derby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 21 and its another Melbourne Derby this time for the first time with crowds a Victory home game at AAMI Park! It sure to be an intimidating Atmosphere for the visiting City fans. Lots of catch up matches this week as well sure to provide some entertainment.

A-League Round 21

Wednesday 6th April
Melbourne City V Sydney F.C 7:05pm EST, AAMI Park
Perth Glory V Melbourne Victory 9:05pm EST 7:05pm WST, HBF Park

Friday 8th April
Adelaide United V Macarthur F.C 7:45pm EST 7:15pm CST, Hindmarsh Stadium

Saturday 9th April
Western United V Wellington Phoenix 2:05pm EST, 4:05pm NZLT, Morshead Park, Ballarat
Western Sydney Wanderers V Brisbane Roar 5:05pm EST, CommBank Stadium
Central Coast Mariners V Sydney F.C 7:45pm EST, Central Coast Stadium
Melbourne Victory V Melbourne City 7:45pm EST, AAMI Park

Sunday 10th April
Newcastle Jets V Perth Glory 4:05pm EST, McDonalds Jones Stadium

Tuesday 12th April
Melbourne Victory V Brisbane Roar 7:05pm EST, AAMI PArk
Sydney F.C V Adelaide United 7:05pm EST 6:35pm CST, Jubilee Stadium

Predictions: City 2-0 Vic 2-1 Adel 3-1 WU 1-0 WSW V Bris 2-2 CCM 1-0 City 2-1 New V Perth 1-1 Vic 2-0 Syd 2-1

Packed full this week try to keep up and enjoy the football.

Last edited:
Last 2 games for City before our ACL adventure, Sydney have 3 this week. Both clubs will only have 2 games left upon returning in May, so it's moving day for them both for ladder positions.

Sydney in some real crunch games against City, CCM and Adelaide.

just saw the promotion of the A-League All Stars v Barcelona set for Sydney on May 25th.

Jeez they couldnt have chosen a worse day to have the date, a few days out from the A-League mens grand final. (May 28th)

Surely they pick an All Star side that isnt competing in the Grand Final that week?

just saw the promotion of the A-League All Stars v Barcelona set for Sydney on May 25th.

Jeez they couldnt have chosen a worse day to have the date, a few days out from the A-League mens grand final. (May 28th)

Surely they pick an All Star side that isnt competing in the Grand Final that week?

The two Grand Final teams are exempt, Kinda defeats the purpose of an All Stars concept.
s**t time, s**t match that will only attract theatre goers anyway pass...

The two Grand Final teams are exempt, Kinda defeats the purpose of an All Stars concept.
s**t time, s**t match that will only attract theatre goers anyway pass...
Also ticket prices are quite sky high.

Ive been to an All stars game before , not sure if Id be willing to go again.

Whats going on with Sydney FC? They've got a good squad but are of the boil this season.

Aging squad hit by injuries and covid related issues. Brattan has been a huge loss for them.

Corica likely on the way out too I would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What have you heard? Where is he off too?

I am almost willing to bet my house that Arnie returns to the Smurfs as gaffer once his Socceroos duties and the current A League season ends.

Haven't heard anything, just an educated guess.

I am almost willing to bet my house that Arnie returns to the Smurfs as gaffer once his Socceroos duties and the current A League season ends.

Haven't heard anything, just an educated guess.

Yeah OK.. Arnie back at the smurfs yeah... I can see that I can see him up for a challenge for a rebuild their. Corica is an interesting one he was gifted a team and won two championships good effort no matter what team you coach its a great achievement but now that the team looks old and declining he kinda looks like a he might not be the right manager for a "rebuild" if you can call A-league teams "rebuilds" more like refresh. There was rumors before the beginning of this season he was going to Japan, who knows maybe that offer is still on the table. How Sydney perform in this seasons ACL might be telling he hasn't had a good record in that competition so far through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back