Keeper Lg. 2022 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is everyone hoping gets DPP this week.

In hope my man JHF gets forward status (not that I currently have a spare mid to fill his spot thanks to Jed Anderson and Zac Jones still unavailable).

The late Freo namings and UF sometimes reverting your lineup when the round is done cost me the win vs Drew23

Got a donut, and only noticed Henry was stuck in the fwds until it was too late. Could've got my only playing bench in the starting lineup and would have got over the line in kicks and tackles. Damn lolz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes no sense that Gus didn't get B status and Pendles did. I was banking on it in another league!

Th
Makes no sense that Gus didn't get B status and Pendles did. I was banking on it in another league!
They use a 35% time in ground rule, so I guess over the first 3 games he was less than that in the defensive half.. I havent paid any attention to him, but it seems most think he should have qualified

This has happened in seasons gone by, if they think that's not their "true" position but a stop-gap role (for something like the Salem injury) they really drag out the decision. I remember seeing on FB someone did a breakdown with heat maps of a player who's position they wanted to see change over about 5 or 6 games.. they still didn't change it.

This has happened in seasons gone by, if they think that's not their "true" position but a stop-gap role (for something like the Salem injury) they really drag out the decision. I remember seeing on FB someone did a breakdown with heat maps of a player who's position they wanted to see change over about 5 or 6 games.. they still didn't change it.
Yeah that’s my thought, they don’t think it is a lock past around round 6-7

Yeh I understand that and I completely take responsibility, I did change those into my team but I didn’t see the save changes down the bottom so I switched them and closed my browser, I then loaded back
Up after a few games to see how I was going and went to fix my mistake but games had already started so I could only switch in who hadn’t played yet
Hey bone2468 how did you go setting your team this week?

Looks like 3 donuts and a sub and all could have been avoided if you set your team since like Thursday?

The late Freo namings and UF sometimes reverting your lineup when the round is done cost me the win vs Drew23

Got a donut, and only noticed Henry was stuck in the fwds until it was too late. Could've got my only playing bench in the starting lineup and would have got over the line in kicks and tackles. Damn lolz
UF in general has become more glitchy over the past few years I've noticed. It's becoming more frustrating that there's a lack of support behind the scenes to get these kind of problems fixed.

Unfortunately, the problem is there's no real competitor in the AFL fantasy space that is a one-all be-all product that has the capability to do what we're doing.

Wow worst team selection ever, gonna struggle to field more than half a team. Seriously overestimated how far along this rebuild was and have just gotten wrecked with injury. Dont even have my own pick, What a mess

Wow worst team selection ever, gonna struggle to field more than half a team. Seriously overestimated how far along this rebuild was and have just gotten wrecked with injury. Dont even have my own pick, What a mess

While you’re not dominating as of yet. Your rebuild looks excellent and well along. Just need some better luck with injuries. You also haven’t had the payoff yet from most of your kids from the last 2 drafts.

Your backline might need some work still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back