The Chelsea roller-coaster

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like FSG I think. Broehly seems like a real smart operator.

I’ll admit that I don’t know the full ins and outs of how Boehly operates, but his tenure at the LA Dodgers has essentially involved massively outspending every other MLB franchise (including the Yankees and Red Sox) and creating a winning team by spending more money than everyone else on established superstars like Mookie Betts and Freddie Freeman or trading for established superstars like Trea Turner.

He’s not going to be able to outspend everyone else in the Premier League. Will have to find a way to compete beyond financial muscle.

I’ll admit that I don’t know the full ins and outs of how Boehly operates, but his tenure at the LA Dodgers has essentially involved massively outspending every other MLB franchise (including the Yankees and Red Sox) and creating a winning team by spending more money than everyone else on established superstars like Mookie Betts and Freddie Freeman or trading for established superstars like Trea Turner.

He’s not going to be able to outspend everyone else in the Premier League. Will have to find a way to compete beyond financial muscle.
Yeah, we aren't outspending City, United and Newcastle so as with you guys we'll need to be smarter about how we do business. Listening to Boehly talk he seems to know this, this will be his baby and I guess time to come out of Mark Walters shadow and do it all for himself so to speak.

That seems to be a focus with the stadium upgrade earmarked a way to increase revenue.

Happy to see the light at the end of a pretty dark tunnel.

Yeah, we aren't outspending City, United and Newcastle so as with you guys we'll need to be smarter about how we do business. Listening to Boehly talk he seems to know this, this will be his baby and I guess time to come out of Mark Walters shadow and do it all for himself so to speak.

That seems to be a focus with the stadium upgrade earmarked a way to increase revenue.

Happy to see the light at the end of a pretty dark tunnel.
We’ll still bag trophies. It’s in our DNA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back