Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15APR22: Chad Warner/AFL Website
Chad Warner
East Fremantle product Warner, along with his younger brother Corey, Angus Sheldrick and Logan McDonald all spent two months of their pre-season away from the Swans in Perth due to WA border rules.
"We went down to the (WAFL club) Claremont Tigers and used their facilities. They were amazing for us. We pretty much did all our pre-season training there while the boys were out at lakeside training.

"It was probably a once in a lifetime thing that happened. Big thanks to the Tigers for that."

Callum Sinclair leaving West Coast Eagles to come to the SCG to then play the following year against Nic Naitanui

(paywall)

15APR22: West Coast v Swans Match Reports/Multiple
Bam Bam wears Red and White at Bedrock stadium. As per usual I'll add other reports as they become available.

Paywall article but for those I know have access another cracking read

Last edited:

Bam Bam wears Red and White at Bedrock stadium. As per usual I'll add other reports as they become available.

We did feast on them didnt we?

Another goal kicking record Lance can break this year ;)
Friday May 20 v Carlton (Marvel)
Friday May 27 v Richmond (SCG)

You think someone within in the club would of wrote that for motivation?
Honestly? I don't care. Before things escalated into the realms of conspiracy I just wanted highlight it's illogical to think an Eagles player would somehow sneak into the Swans locker room to stick something onto Cams locker. We will never know and I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in wanting to know.

Honestly? I don't care. Before things escalated into the realms of conspiracy I just wanted highlight it's illogical to think an Eagles player would somehow sneak into the Swans locker room to stick something onto Cams locker. We will never know and I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in wanting to know.

I think its disturbing either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paywall article but for those I know have access another cracking read

I used to Google
Now I just Gogirl

Ticky, you rock. Go girl

17APR22: Young Bloods/SEN

Attachments

• Swans core.png
    Swans core.png
    641.9 KB · Views: 87

Anyone need some fresh horse s**t for their garden? If you do, click on this article.
If we beat the Dogs to win the 2022 GF only to have the umpires award the trophy based on "expected score", this board will melt. But the scary thing is, I wouldn't put it past them.

If we beat the Dogs to win the 2022 GF only to have the umpires award the trophy based on "expected score", this board will melt. But the scary thing is, I wouldn't put it past them.

The dumbest thing about expected score is that it rewards teams for kicking behinds. You probably have a better chance at a repeat entry etc for more than just 1 behind so when calculating expected score, youve doubled or tripled your score by kicking multiple behinds. When in reality if you kicked the goal then who knows whether youd get another score soon thereafter.

Bogus stat without any context.

Where is Wicks? Makes it even better!!
Papley's also only 25

Makes me wonder if Aliir and Dawson are drowning their sorrows in some Adelaide pub while taking turns kicking themselves.

I'm sure we'd welcome them back as prodigal sons at half the asking price.

Last edited:
The dumbest thing about expected score is that it rewards teams for kicking behinds. You probably have a better chance at a repeat entry etc for more than just 1 behind so when calculating expected score, youve doubled or tripled your score by kicking multiple behinds. When in reality if you kicked the goal then who knows whether youd get another score soon thereafter.

Bogus stat without any context.
It also doesn't rate am individual's talent. Assumes all players are equally as good at kicking.

How many behinds has Heeney kicked this year?

18APR22: Swans articles lazybits/Multiple
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back