Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

And he was even worse today....14 mins to go he’s spruiking ‘who’ll kick the winning goal’

Certifiable AssClown.

Incredibly over the top commentator. "The noise when the siren goes will be nothing like you've ever heard before".

What 34,000 at the G, with the home team just winning when being 50 points up? Yeah deafening........
I came here to post the exact same.
King of hyperbole.
He's an insufferable twat.

Incredibly over the top commentator. "The noise when the siren goes will be nothing like you've ever heard before".

What 34,000 at the G, with the home team just winning when being 50 points up? Yeah deafening........
Seriously, that is textbook Dwayne.
Absolute hyperbole with every player, play and moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of 2nd qtr bulldogs vs crows. ball just hit the post flush and bounced back into play. dwayne reckons it just scraped the inside.

This has to be the most Der-wayne has ever spoken in a half of footy. I genuinely can't name a single other commentator who is on the broadcast, they've spoken so little.
Brad Johnson's there. I only know cos he's calling every regulation thing the dogs do "X of the year contender"

(Heh...dogs do)

Brad Johnson's there. I only know cos he's calling every regulation thing the dogs do "X of the year contender"

(Heh...dogs do)
You can always tell if Johnson's doing special comments as you can actually feel your IQ slipping a few points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back