Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why he does it either, I think he forgets what he has said previously and shoots out another load of B*******
It's like Rachel and this satanic crap that Max was allegedly running, she's taking most of that from Fiona Barnett, another freak out there..
Rachel is now a bigwig over at Qanon, she just keeps getting worse and worse, if that is possible..

There is a link between childhood trauma and pathological lying as adult.

There is a link between childhood trauma and pathological lying as adult.
Iv'e read that, but that can't be the single reason why they constantly big note themselves or lie constantly..
Take for example a lady named Jannette S******, she said her whole childhood was full
of trauma, satanic rituals etc. Now I know this to be wrong, I went to high school with her,
hung around with her, had sleep overs at each others houses.............And the list goes on, I even have
us in a class photo together, but she insists that her childhood was a nightmare and went well into her adulthood,
she'd be my age now, around 62...

There is a guy who uploaded a picture of the thin-faced suspect a couple of posts above this one that you are reading right now. While that mugshot certainly has more clarity and definition than most of the older/original mugshot pictures of the alleged assailant, all you see is a face with no distinctive features:

The man did not have a big nose.
He did not have pock-marked skin.
He did not have any facial hair.
He did not have dark rings under his eyes.
And due to the fact that he is wearing a hat,
you can't even see the colour of his hair.
So there's nothing 'distinctive' to use as clues.

That picture of the skinny dude in the hat is just another part of this overall cover-up and everyone is willing to swallow inaccurate and misleading bullshit about the Beaumont case, a mystery that will never be solved.

Have another look... 'Mugshot Man' (above) looks well over 50, probably more like 60, and most suspects (but perhaps not all) in these child-abduction cases were said to be younger than that.

‘Mugshot Man’ has been resubmitted for professional review ..
6F04D3AF-C0B3-42D6-8B48-02A225D95D4F.jpeg
50738346-7106-4CBE-9A7C-198DD8DFFF58.jpeg

‘Mugshot Man’ has been resubmitted for professional review ..
View attachment 1373169
View attachment 1373170
The above identikit is of the AO suspect. The Beaumont suspect was a younger man, as described by the witnesses sitting at Colley reserve.
Two elderly ladies describing a "young man"..... he could aged between early 20's to late 30's
Would be interesting to see a colourised comparison of the two photos side by side.
Although the Beaumont pic, may not be a true representation of the suspect. (For various reasons)
The three or so witness to the AO snatching, got fairly close to the suspect and one definitely interacted with the creepy old man.

My research has the Beaumont abductor, aged between 20 and 25 (no its not Munroe)
Below the Beaumont Pic

86384034-095a-4b6d-bc9e-e9de95f94ed6-jpeg.1269038

A case for Arthur Stanley Brown as perp.

There are a great many factors advocating Brown.

- the identikit pictures of perp for Beaumont and for AO both more accurately resemble Brown than any other suspect

- the long thin face is an unmistakable and unusual characteristic. Whilst Hart has a thin face too the length in the identikit is much longer

- it is a highly irregular MO that multiple children be abducted simultaneously. Almost unheard of. The Mackay sisters were abducted together.

- witnesses in the Mackay sisters case (1970) identified Brown in 1998 as the person. Likewise a witness who saw The AO perp in 1973 at age 14 positively identified Brown as the perpetrator when he was charged for Mackay sisters murders in 1998

- the MO has other siilarities. Mackay and AO were both audacious snatch grab and run abductions. Beaumont largely unknown. Both were also done without apparent concern for detection, AO dragging the girls in public and Mackay via a car but attending a petrol station and being observed. He had no concern at all as though his psycholgical profile prevented such concern (sociopath?). Few perps have disregard for detection like this

- his MO has another correlation. He is implicated for murder in other cases which aren't local notably Wallman a 14 to girl.

- he admitted to the Mackay sisters murders twice (to an apprentice) and to (a stranger) in a hotel. He also apparently once admitted to Beaumont abductions (Dayah Azlan) at a station

- pedaphilia sadly is not uncommon. What is uncommon though is that a perp would murder the victims afterwards. Phipps, Munro, Hart all are implicated in pedaphilia but aren't known to have murdered.

Against:

-Age profile differs. But is that simply because he was thin and younger looking at that time? Brown would have been 53 at Beaumont and 60 at AO. Picking age is known to error

We search for solutions and the longer it persists the more we are inclined to consider the alternatives than the obvious because they may offer a new chance to resolve the case.

Phipps has no known history of pedaphile charges, nor murder and doesn't look much like the identikit picture but we have done digs. Hart looks like the identikit picture has pedaphile history but no murders but we've dug.

-No evidence he has ever visited SA. But can't be discounted.

Question: what is more difficult to believe? That another person apart from Brown has the highly unusual characteristics of MO and likeness as Brown OR that Brown perhaps visited SA in the past

Last edited:
A case for Arthur Stanley Brown as perp.

There are a great many factors advocating Brown.

- the identikit pictures of perp for Beaumont and for AO both more accurately resemble Brown than any other suspect

- the long thin face is an unmistable and unusual characteristic. Whilst Hart has a thin face too the length in the identikit is much longer

- it is a highly irregular MO that multiple children be abducted simultaneously. Almost unheard of. The Mackay sisters were abducted together.

- witnesses in the Mackay sisters case (1970) identified Brown in 1998 as the person. Likewise a witness who saw The AO perp in 1973 at age 14 positively identified Brown as the perpetrator when he was charged for Mackay sisters murders in 1998

- the MO has other siilarities. Mackay and AO were both audacious snatch grab and run abductions. Beaumont largely unknown. Both were also done without apparent concern for detection, AO dragging the girls in public and Mackay via a car but attending a petrol station and being observed. He had no concern at all as though his psycholgical profile prevented such concern (sociopath?). Few perps have disregard for detection like this

- his MO has another correlation. He is implicated for murder in other cases which aren't local notably Wallman a 14 to girl.

- he admitted to the Mackay sisters murders twice (to an apprentice) and to (a stranger) in a hotel. He also apparently once admitted to Beaumont abductions (Dayah Azlan) at a station

- pedaphilia sadly is not uncommon. What is uncommon though is that a perp would murder the victims afterwards. Phipps, Munro, Hart all are implicated in pedaphilia but aren't known to have murdered.

Against:

-Age profile differs. But is that simply because he was thin and younger looking at that time? Brown would have been 53 at Beaumont and 60 at AO. Picking age is known to error

We search for solutions and the longer it persists the more we are inclined to consider the alternatives than the obvious because they may offer a new chance to resolve the case.

Phipps has no known history of pedaphile charges, nor murder and doesn't look much like the identikit picture but we have done digs. Hart looks like the identikit picture has pedaphile history but no murders but we've dug.

-No evidence he has ever visited SA. But can't be discounted.

Question: what is more difficult to believe? That another person apart from Brown has the highly unusual characteristics of MO and likeness as Brown OR that Brown perhaps visited SA in the past

Ive read a bit about Brown and he does fit one or both in SA. As you have said... He has multiple kidnap then murder history that other suspects do not.

The above identikit is of the AO suspect. The Beaumont suspect was a younger man, as described by the witnesses sitting at Colley reserve.
Two elderly ladies describing a "young man"..... he could aged between early 20's to late 30's
Would be interesting to see a colourised comparison of the two photos side by side.
Although the Beaumont pic, may not be a true representation of the suspect. (For various reasons)
The three or so witness to the AO snatching, got fairly close to the suspect and one definitely interacted with the creepy old man.

My research has the Beaumont abductor, aged between 20 and 25 (no its not Munroe)
Below the Beaumont Pic

86384034-095a-4b6d-bc9e-e9de95f94ed6-jpeg.1269038

Hahah yeah I know, it was a passive antagonistic/sarcastic response, and I quote; “everyone is a genius until they open their mouth’s”.

…..

09EE8BA0-3F63-40B5-AB51-CB54466A9234.jpeg

Side by side comparison, well kinda

In agreement with you on the Beaumont sketch, I would be completely confident about making the statement that the sketch is not an accurate representation of what he looked like in real life. I’ll even demonstrate proof of this for anyone who wishes to argue otherwise..

The BC sketch is what I would call a fantastic ‘reference’ sketch.’..
In some cases, having a sketch like that is going to be invaluable, others times it’s not, unfortunately, the BC case is just not one of them; a handful of the suspects all share the same sorta types of distinguishable features,
Would of been great to of been able to have a recording of when the witness sketch was actually done

Last edited:
Id throw in Christopher Wilder into that mix of possible suspects. He is more known for his murders in the US,
He fits the description of the BC abductor and was 21 in 66, Blonde haired, tall and skinny young man.
Its reported, he may have abducted two 10yr olds in the US

Last edited:
A pretty good idea does not mean i know like you said i Knew!
Like i have said their is a person that names the culprits and names the site they are buried! If you can't work that out well i guess that is your problem.
It is not my Bullshit i just happen to believe what is said! How is that Bullshit?? I just read through all the witness statements and see what others have said and form my own opinion! Is that ok with You? Or do you want to keep it going? Because i am like the Terminator i keep coming it's in my nature.
Sorry but we all have our faults!
Yes, there is a person who "names names" and has repeatedly claimed to know the Beaumont burial site. I'm pretty sure I know who you're referring to.

But I still think a murderer/abductor would be a fool to bury his victims on his own property.

That's where people who thought Harry Phipps was the culprit have gone astray. Two excavation digs were done at Phipps' Castalloy site with nothing found, and the Stansbury property now owned by a relative of Andrew and Max McIntyre is considered a useless supposed 'lead' by police.

If anyone was indeed ever buried inside the Stansbury property's sinkhole, the culprit/s would have removed the bodies by now to escape conviction.

A certain someone will tell you that there's bodies buried all across Adelaide. He has become obsessed by his own theories and now he even does his own digging to reveal stuff, yet he has still come up with nothing, even though he was in Adelaide on the day of the disappearance and has had decades to provide proof of his claims.

He's got nothing and he will only waste your time if you give him an audience.

I keep coming back to the (to me) biggest question of all

Why all 3?

An opportunist would take 1 child. Easier to handle and subdue - we saw elements of this with the AO abduction. 1 child grabbed and the 2nd child put themselves in harms way to save the other. This was 3 children and any ''stranger'' abduction would have been met with raised voices

So why all 3? Was this a grooming episode that got out of hand? ie was Jane the target and something happened? I think this has been alluded to previously

It truly looks like a family custody grab - except all parties ( as far as we know) had no reason to. The ease with which the children left with the person , the lack of concern by other people and the struggle to recall accurate details suggest there was no alarm raised by anybody at the time in question

And as noted by Deni are we looking too closely at some and not others?

It truly looks like a family custody grab - except all parties ( as far as we know) had no reason to. The ease with which the children left with the person , the lack of concern by other people and the struggle to recall accurate details suggest there was no alarm raised by anybody at the time in question

Yes. In abduction cases, you don't just look for random weirdo/creep types of perpetrators or people with a past history of offending. You also look at the people immediately surrounding the missing persons... relatives, close neighbours, people already known to the victim/s, etc.

There is probably no link between the AO and BC cases, apart from their 'surface similarities' because both cases involved children. A major TV network, in conjunction with some journo's, are doing some new work on the AO case as we speak.

My own focus has become exposing those who peddle deliberate fabrications on the BC case - ie, attention-seekers with a hidden agenda who try to 'insert' themselves into the story to make it all revolve around them.

Is it too much of a stretch that it could be none of the suspets we've written about.
That it's just some blow hard that's wandered to the beach, seen the kids and taken
them to unknown locations?
I keep coming back to the (to me) biggest question of all

Why all 3?

An opportunist would take 1 child. Easier to handle and subdue - we saw elements of this with the AO abduction. 1 child grabbed and the 2nd child put themselves in harms way to save the other. This was 3 children and any ''stranger'' abduction would have been met with raised voices

So why all 3? Was this a grooming episode that got out of hand? ie was Jane the target and something happened? I think this has been alluded to previously

If the abduction were sexually motivated then there will be patterns of behaviour that repeat. Sure it's always possible that it be once off but it's highly unlikely to be so. Far more likely that it's repeat on the target and the MO. This is what makes both cases unique. There are multiple young children in public areas and killed afterwards it is assumed. That combination MO is rare. By being rare the psychological profile of perp must fit. Is the perp a sociopath and/ or a psychopath? There is an element of disconnect with reality and zero fear of consequences for actions. I think so one or both.

For the perp to have lived his life free of his offending to have been unmasked would be unlikely. Even if offending is hidden by grooming and brainwashing it usually becomes detected when child becomes adult. At least in regards to pedaphile preference he would have had an offending history. Also too in the case of murder he at least would have been suspected or definitely linked. The list of people who have both is small because not many have or are suspected of having murdered and are also known pedaphiles.

Most pedaphiles groom and brainwash hoping that their crimes are kept secret in that way. It's possible that grooming was attempted in BC case but went astray after offending. By the time AO happened grooming was entirely shelved.

In the case of BC I believe that the perp was the guy at the beach that he was likely new to the area (being unknown to locals then), that he stole Jane's money to necessitate a lift home, that he asked stranger about the money theft to hide his theft from the kids, used his money for lunch making sure the bus was missed and offered to drive home. Instead he took them to an abandoned home (a. Report 1 month later seeing 3 kids at such a house by a women, including the young boy walking away and being retrieved by a man) abused and killed them, removing their bodies leaving the house abandoned once more in the morning.

I struggle to believe ANY of the witnesses coming forward decades later

-Some are intent on retribution. AMc, HP
-Some are just fanciful ie D Smith remembering what happened 40 years later without a bookmark to his memory. The guy at prospect having drawn pictures of kids and kept them for decades but NOT reporting. The recent witness to their deaths that night only recently coming forward. The psychic link mention of a stranger a strapper and a middle aged woman in blue patterned dress.

The case now attracts those looking for notoriety or a book deal.

I believe the most credible lead is that abandoned house because I believe that statement to possibly be true. Id love to know who abandoned it and why. Who owned it and their pedaphile links. Was any perp known to link? How could a stranger to the area know of the abandonment?

Deductive summary

• the perp was perhaps not known to locals
  • he had pedaphile offending history then or since
  • he had history of links to murders
  • he had access to a place to offend (eg an abandoned house) knew the owner perhaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id throw in Christopher Wilder into that mix of possible suspects. He is more known for his murders in the US,
He fits the description of the BC abductor and was 21 in 66, Blonde haired, tall and skinny young man.

Christopher Wilder is strongly suspected to have committed the Wanda beach murders in Sydney. He doesn't have a victim younger than 14 with most being teen women. He left Australia in 1969 and wasn't in the country for AO case. Born 1945 making him 21at time of BC case. I haven't found anything on 10yo victims. Are you able to help with that reference? if he was active with younger girls it's then possible.

Last edited:
Is it too much of a stretch that it could be none of the suspets we've written about.
That it's just some blow hard that's wandered to the beach, seen the kids and taken
them to unknown locations?
I have a strong personal bias against the use of statistics when trying to determine the most likely or probable answer, reason, cause ect. of something..

However, for the purpose of being objective; the statistics would say that they agree with you >0.95 very reassuringly…

3 pre-pubescent children being abducted at the same time (by a non custodial) the stats say the motivation is very not likely to be of a sexual nature ..

Maternal desire? obviously more likely than paternal desire but paternal desire certainly does happen; there’s quiet a few cases actually

I have a strong personal bias against the use of statistics when trying to determine the most likely or probable answer, reason, cause ect. of something..

However, for the purpose of being objective; the statistics would say that they agree with you >0.95 very reassuringly…

3 pre-pubescent children being abducted at the same time (by a non custodial) the stats say the motivation is very not likely to be of a sexual nature ..

Maternal desire? obviously more likely than paternal desire but paternal desire certainly does happen; there’s quiet a few cases actually

Are you saying that you believe that there is greater probability for non sexual motive than sexual? So trafficking for the purpose of raising by others?

So the thread of Jane in the ACT and or the children in Tasmania or NZ?

At face value I'm not too sure that principle is right. That said credibility arises by the Pied Piper TV sighting of Jane by at least 6 people including Nancy. The level of confidence was high. A mum would know her own daughter even allowing for passage of 12 months. It's persuasive. Very.

Swaine was convinced that Jane as an adult was living in ACT. There was also a family in a railway town in regional SA who were adamant that a family that moved there next door had 3 foster kids matching BC.

There was a report they were raised in NZ. There was also a search of a ship headed.for NZ in a tip off sometime after their disappearance. Clearly police were working on the assumption that were still alive. Was that just being thorough or based upon intelligence?

Very interesting.

Addendum: the entire crew of the British freighter Devon were questioned in 1968......headed for NZ

Last edited:
You are right, he liked to hang about at beaches and shopping malls and he was blond and cool-looking and early 20s. He travelled around a bit too.

This is very interesting. I have a mate in his early 20s and people have asked me in the pub "is that your boy?" I have said "no" but I wish he was, given his good character and personal style. I got two daughters only. So there can be a gap or a yearning there.

Christopher Wilder is strongly suspected to have committed the Wanda beach murders in Sydney. He doesn't have a victim younger than 14 with most being teen women. He left Australia in 1969 and wasn't in the country for AO case. Born 1945 making him 21at time of BC case. I haven't found anything on 10yo victims. Are you able to help with that reference? if he was active with younger girls it's then possible.
there are a few doco's on Wilder, I think on Netflix. AKA the beauty queen killer. Wiki has a page on him.
Police and FBI have suspected him of other attacks across many US States

Thread here for Christopher Wilder with some interesting links.

View attachment 1066163

THE SUN-HERALD
Sunday, 13th February 1966
(page 2)

'MAN WITH CRAZY WALK': CLUE IN SEARCH

[excerpts]

ADELAIDE, Saturday. Former ace Sydney detective Mr Ray Kelly is organising a widespread hunt for "The Man With The Crazy Walk."

Mr Kelly is conducting virtually a one-man investigation to find the children, dead or alive.

He has advanced the search more in his two days in Adelaide than local police have done in the previous 15 days.

After a local newspaper ran a description of Mr Kelly’s suspect, the police received many telephone calls from people who wanted to give fresh information.

But this new evidence was not made available to Mr Kelly.

It will be kept on record sheet and not acted upon until after the weekend.

Mr Kelly has praised the work of local detectives, many of whom are friends, but he seemed concerned at their apparently casual search for the Beaumont children.

"Not Stunt"

Mr Kelly tonight indignantly denied a "Sunday Mirror" suggestion that his investigation in Adelaide was "just a newspaper stunt."

[Note: The above article has been digitised and is available online to State Library NSW card holders.]

None too sure that this has been mentioned before. The above article was the first time I had seen the witness account of a man with a 'crazy walk' as a potential suspect late in the day (Miss Daphne Gregory a middle aged woman in Somerton Park). That immediately struck a chord with something that came to my mind from my reading about the AO case. Apparently a witness (think it was a groundsman) recalled the man walking after the girls as 'walking with a stoop'. The witness was the assistant curator Ken Worling (unsure of spelling).

If you walk with a stoop the bottom half of your body is forward of the top half with slouching back position. It makes the arms swing very much like an ape as described in the crazy walk witness re Beaumont. OMG is that a link between the two cases??

It may also be a way of furthering evidence around perpetrators. There are a number of relatives of both Hart and Brown (still alive) who would willingly give witness (because of hatred because they abused them as children ) about whether these particular rock spiders had a defining manner of walk allowing the person to fill the identifying gap.

How many rock spiders are identified in these cases that also walk with a stoop? I'm no expert on prevalence of stoops but I'm guessing it's very low percentage.

Such a notable defining characteristic SHOULD make it much easier to identify perp. SAPOL instead sent Ray Kelly packing almost immediately. I'm now starting to believe Hart's involvement in financially rewarding horticulture and associations designed to protect him and therefore themselves. Makes sense sadly

Perhaps the inadvertent loss of evidentiary material upon digital conversion wasn't so inadvertent

Addendum: alone the Ray Kelly lead may not be seen as corroborated however convincing her witness but when a case already linked in identikit pics refers to a witness and the same walk then greater credibility must accrue especially when it's an unexpected correlation.such as is

Last edited:
The approach of police at the time because of the sheer volume of calls was to attempt to reconstruct their movements only from corroborated sightings. The problem is that only gets them part way through the day. Ray Kelly instead has focused on the last sighting and sought to establish witness credibility around that sighting even if there were gaps in movements. Seems sensible to me.

Did SAPOL completely discount Ray Kelly because he was affiliated with The Sun? Probably. But he was a veteran detective who wouldn't abandon sound methodology. I therefore believe there was probably merit in his conclusions.

Seemingly the Adelaide media were denied publishing details about this clue (the crazy walk) at possible police request. why???? It's not as though the perp could change his walking pattern???? Rather it would cause quick identification you would assume.

After his death in 77 though he was legendary in his record as a detective he was later proven to have been corrupt by the time of the Wood Royal Commission. Does that undermine his policing? Were it about organised crime possibly but Beaumont was never about that so perhaps not

Last edited:
The chances of a pedaphile not being known to police for offending throughout his life would be zero. Virtually all pedaphiles become known as child victims become adult. Exactly how could a known pedaphile who was also implicated in possible murders AND have a stoop which made him appear to have a crazy walk where he would swing his arms like an ape not be able to be identified???? You would only need him to have been interviewed by the police and witness the stoop walk to identify him. My level of disgust about SAPOL has just increased 4 notches. A stoop would almost be equivalent to a finger print or DNA evidence. How many people walk like that to the point it is noticeable?? 1% maybe......and yet he couldn't be identified from a list of known pedaphiles?? Garbage.

Incontrovertible evidence that the crimes were covered up by police at the time to probably cover their own culpability for complicity regarding drug trade. The current police were handed a case deficient on evidence (inadvertently lost on digital conversion...... Garbage) and haven't been able to know or access what should have been an easy arrest at the time.

Last edited:
The chances of a pedaphile not being known to police for offending throughout his life would be zero.

I would challenge this assumption. Particularly in the 60s. Very easy to change your identity back then and 'disappear' if things got too hot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back