FTA-TV The Official Bigfooty Moon Knight Thread 🌙 (March 30 - Streaming on Disney+)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great episode. What the * happened in those last few seconds. A talking Hippo pharaoh, made me want to scream like Steven and Marc did.

Some horror elements in the earlier scenes, couple of jump scares from me. Never happened before with any Marvel content. Great stuff.

Loved the nod to Jake. Genuinely thought they would open his tomb as it was rattling towards the end.

Unless I'm missing something, I still can't get over last week's massive plot hole..

Khonshu: "Council, Harrow is trying to dig up the tomb!"
Harrow: "No I'm not, you're mentally unstable" (even though there was evidence of his crew looking for the tomb)
Council: "Okay we belive Harrow, court dismissed"

Struggling to get into this and considering not finishing it.

I'll finish it but feel the same. I've enjoyed it less by the week after thinking it looked ok week 1. Find the entire split personality as well as under god control a tad annoying to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know if loose ends will be tied up. Its going here there everywhere!

Thinking the same. Certainly an element of a lot of things building up with only a couple of episodes left.

Wondering whether the shorter and late trailer for Thor, that all the god talk might be leading into the film. Obviously building to a movie or another season I would hope.

Thinking the same. Certainly an element of a lot of things building up with only a couple of episodes left.

Wondering whether the shorter and late trailer for Thor, that all the god talk might be leading into the film. Obviously building to a movie or another season I would hope.
itd make sense. i can see thor in this setting.

actually anyone know when in the marvel timeline moonknight is

This show gets trippier and trippier.

Is this based on a comic arc? As in, does anyone know how this ends?

Not exactly. But yes in locations and things happening just not exactly yeah as that would be predictable. Like say the people who had no idea about the last 5ish, that setting is comic accurate, what occurred in there is not exactly comic accurate in any way shape or form.

The narrative in this is mixed, say with Marc getting shot twice, that doesn't happen now, that happens for him to then take Konshus approach and become Moon Knight as the left fist, he was already Marc, Steven and Jake at this stage. Those personaities are also updated, Layla is Marcs spouse instead of Marlene and there's no child to consider a divorce instead. harrow himself is a very minor villain, like maybe 2 times total? Here, front and centre antagonist.

Hippo lady is Taweret, actual goddess of fertility and get this, rejuvination, right after Marc got double tapped and fell into a pool. tawaret is also the goddess of the informant who set them on that path to that tomb to find that idol. The facility where Marc is right now, actually comes from his early days where his father thought Marc was insane, sent him to a facility,then Konshu started talking to him and Marc ended up skidaddling to merc up and end up getting shot by Bushman in Konshu's tomb to then literally become Moon Knight.

Yet in this, he's already done all that, is Moon Knight and blah blah shoot me now and lets go to that facility to do these things. It's like wrong time and people right place? When she showed up and they screamed my fist thought was immediate invalidation of Marc getting double tapped and new POWAH SURGE incoming to then recuse not onyl Konshu, but many of those other idols to set up that god council as true antagonists for "see you next time DID sufferer". That and Harrow fails dismally and ends up actually being a good guy in the end to redeem himself by taking a hit.

The only thing of note that is worth it to me is, note that at least in that facility, Taweret is flesh, she opened that door with hands, that will be important. The gods havign physical manifestation will then bring in othervoids and other religiousaspects like, here's Heracles and Ares to potentially be torn apart by the Sentry...

The TLDR of the spoiler is, Mephisto is creeping closer to being a thing.

Not exactly. But yes in locations and things happening just not exactly yeah as that would be predictable. Like say the people who had no idea about the last 5ish, that setting is comic accurate, what occurred in there is not exactly comic accurate in any way shape or form.

The narrative in this is mixed, say with Marc getting shot twice, that doesn't happen now, that happens for him to then take Konshus approach and become Moon Knight as the left fist, he was already Marc, Steven and Jake at this stage. Those personaities are also updated, Layla is Marcs spouse instead of Marlene and there's no child to consider a divorce instead. harrow himself is a very minor villain, like maybe 2 times total? Here, front and centre antagonist.

Hippo lady is Taweret, actual goddess of fertility and get this, rejuvination, right after Marc got double tapped and fell into a pool. tawaret is also the goddess of the informant who set them on that path to that tomb to find that idol. The facility where Marc is right now, actually comes from his early days where his father thought Marc was insane, sent him to a facility,then Konshu started talking to him and Marc ended up skidaddling to merc up and end up getting shot by Bushman in Konshu's tomb to then literally become Moon Knight.

Yet in this, he's already done all that, is Moon Knight and blah blah shoot me now and lets go to that facility to do these things. It's like wrong time and people right place? When she showed up and they screamed my fist thought was immediate invalidation of Marc getting double tapped and new POWAH SURGE incoming to then recuse not onyl Konshu, but many of those other idols to set up that god council as true antagonists for "see you next time DID sufferer". That and Harrow fails dismally and ends up actually being a good guy in the end to redeem himself by taking a hit.

The only thing of note that is worth it to me is, note that at least in that facility, Taweret is flesh, she opened that door with hands, that will be important. The gods havign physical manifestation will then bring in othervoids and other religiousaspects like, here's Heracles and Ares to potentially be torn apart by the Sentry...

Mephisto is coming!?!!

Did you get Rama-Tut vibes with the Alexender The Great tomb? Im wondering if this links to Kang somehow.

Did you get Rama-Tut vibes with the Alexender The Great tomb? Im wondering if this links to Kang somehow.

Nah, more Set II vibes, especially after God trial happened, and my thought at the end of the ep was more Strange and multiverse since Konshu is doing things like Dormammu just without the whole physical form instance that people can see.

Waiting for Isaac to turn into apocalypse in Egypt

Gotta resolve the Queen paradox of if this is real life or just fantasy at present, because he's caught in a land sea and needs to escape back to reality, with Horus' eye, look up the sky and see...

Likely a moon, as night now and moon knight ya know. Symbolism.

Nah, more Set II vibes, especially after God trial happened, and my thought at the end of the ep was more Strange and multiverse since Konshu is doing things like Dormammu just without the whole physical form instance that people can see.

Am just wondering if Rama Tut is perhaps referenced. Alluding to Kang coming. There’s going to be a supernatural style pocket of the MCU with Blacknight, Blade etc on the cards. And there’s also a God Butcher around. Wondering if these threads are perhaps tied together.

Waiting for Isaac to turn into apocalypse in Egypt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back