Current Four police officers killed after pulling over a Porsche 911 on Melbourne freeway

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not relevant, the court should hit him up with another contempt charge.

Richard Pusey has told a magistrate he is transitioning into a woman from behind bars.

The disgraced Porsche driver fronted a Melbourne court on Wednesday after being charged with allegedly posting a picture of the body of a police officer killed in 2020's Eastern Freeway truck crash.

Pusey, who appeared before magistrate Charlie Rozencwajg, claimed he was in the process of sourcing a hospital that could help with his transition.

Notorious Porsche driver Richard Pusey is transitioning into a woman

It's not relevant, the court should hit him up with another contempt charge.

Richard Pusey has told a magistrate he is transitioning into a woman from behind bars.

The disgraced Porsche driver fronted a Melbourne court on Wednesday after being charged with allegedly posting a picture of the body of a police officer killed in 2020's Eastern Freeway truck crash.

Pusey, who appeared before magistrate Charlie Rozencwajg, claimed he was in the process of sourcing a hospital that could help with his transition.

Notorious Porsche driver Richard Pusey is transitioning into a woman
Campaigner is likely trying to position himself such that he does his time in a women's prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Filming a dying person is a pretty disgraceful act. I'll be kind and assume he didn't know they were dying. The deaths themselves though were the fault of the police. Don't pull a driver over on an expressway!!!! it's inherently dangerous.

As for rendering aid well what did they want him to do? Sit there holding a hand whilst they died and get collected by another vehicle? Perform CPR whilst they bled out and get collected by another vehicle? the deaths are not on his head.....the filming is. 10 mths. Idk seems excessive to me even if he is an ahole.

Last edited:
Filming a dying person is a pretty disgraceful act. I'll be kind and assume he didn't know they were dying. The deaths themselves though were the fault of the police. Don't pull a driver over on an expressway!!!! it's inherently dangerous.

As for rendering aid well what did they want him to do? Sit there holding a hand whilst they died and get collected by another vehicle? Perform CPR whilst they bled out and get collected by another vehicle? the deaths are not on his head.....the filming is. 10 mths. Idk seems excessive to me even if he is an ahole.

Remember an occassion on F4 in Sydney 30 yrs ago maybe. The police set up random breath testing ON an EXPRESSWAY. Probably before protocols were put in place. Predictably both lanes stopped to see if they needed to be pulled over and it CAUSED a 6 car pile up that I was fortunate to avoid. I think nowadays there are protocols around police stops on expressways. If there is no space to pull over they don't.

Clearly there wasn't space a fact the senior police officer in charge ought to have known.

So the guy is an ahole. But too many people want to connect the deaths with his actions. No I'm sorry. Separate.

"Remember an occassion on F4 in Sydney 30 yrs ago maybe. The police set up random breath testing ON an EXPRESSWAY. Probably before protocols were put in place. Predictably both lanes stopped to see if they needed to be pulled over and it CAUSED a 6 car pile up that I was fortunate to avoid. I think nowadays there are protocols around police stops on expressways. If there is no space to pull over they don't.

Clearly there wasn't space a fact the senior police officer in charge ought to have known.

So the guy is an ahole. But too many people want to connect the deaths with his actions. No I'm sorry. Separate."

You obviously have no idea of the geography or details of this accident but have super-imposed your beliefs and opinion.
It was not an expressway where the accident occured it was a 4 lane freeway with verges on both sides.

Your prior comment to this when you speculate that he didn't know they were mortally injured is fatuous and disrespectful let alone ignorant.
Suggest you read about the court cases, outcomes and convictions of all parties involved so you aquaint yourself with some real world facts and update your limited knowledge about this tragic case.

The information recently posted in the news articles is about Pusey's continued use of the images he took at the scene of the accident and the subsequent harrasment by him of the insurance companies, ex-neighbours and basically anyone who doesnt have the same life view, as well as his manipulation of the judicial system.

Seperate from the accident are the continued actions by Pusey.
The harrasment, manipulations, threats that he believes are rightous.
He has proven himself to be devious, reprehensible & vicious degenerate who keeps earning societies condemnation by his actions.
It is also the 2nd anniversary today so Vale Never forgotten.

Last edited:
"Remember an occassion on F4 in Sydney 30 yrs ago maybe. The police set up random breath testing ON an EXPRESSWAY. Probably before protocols were put in place. Predictably both lanes stopped to see if they needed to be pulled over and it CAUSED a 6 car pile up that I was fortunate to avoid. I think nowadays there are protocols around police stops on expressways. If there is no space to pull over they don't.

So the guy is an ahole. But too many people want to connect the deaths with his actions. No I'm sorry. Separate."

You obviously have no idea of the geography or details of this accident but have super-imposed your beliefs and opinion.
It was not an expressway where the accident occured it was a 4 lane freeway with verges on both sides.

Your prior comment to this when you speculate that he didn't know they were mortally injured is fatuous and disrespectful let alone ignorant.
Suggest you read about the court cases, outcomes and convictions of all parties involved so you aquaint yourself with some real world facts and update your limited knowledge about this tragic case.

The information recently posted in the news articles is about Pusey's continued use of the images he took at the scene of the accident and the subsequent harrasment by him of the insurance companies, ex-neighbours and basically anyone who doesnt have the same life view, as well as his manipulation of the judicial system.

Seperate from the accident are the continued actions by Pusey.
The harrasment, manipulations, threats that he believes are rightous.
He has proven himself to be devious, reprehensible & vicious degenerate who keeps earning societies condemnation by his actions.
It is also the 2nd anniversary today so Vale Never forgotten.
Ok. Apologies if I offended by commenting without knowledge of circumstances

Last edited:
Remember an occassion on F4 in Sydney 30 yrs ago maybe. The police set up random breath testing ON an EXPRESSWAY. Probably before protocols were put in place. Predictably both lanes stopped to see if they needed to be pulled over and it CAUSED a 6 car pile up that I was fortunate to avoid. I think nowadays there are protocols around police stops on expressways. If there is no space to pull over they don't.

So the guy is an ahole. But too many people want to connect the deaths with his actions. No I'm sorry. Separate.

The wider issue is a very valid one - police should not be pulling over motorists and then being on foot on a freeway where cars are travelling past just metres away at 100 kmh.

It’s just stupidity and unfortunately, was an accident waiting to happen.

It blows my mind that this was allowed to happen and further blows my mind into a billion smitherines that years after these four poor people were killed, nothing has changed.

There are other ways to do things safely.

The wider issue is a very valid one - police should not be pulling over motorists and then being on foot on a freeway where cars are travelling past just metres away at 100 kmh.

It’s just stupidity and unfortunately, was an accident waiting to happen.

It blows my mind that this was allowed to happen and further blows my mind into a billion smitherines that years after these four poor people were killed, nothing has changed.

There are other ways to do things safely.
Er, you should be doing 40km/h?

Got some pretty good mail yesterday that this bloke is about to play a card that will change the game. Have to seriously question the legitimacy of it with his track record and the current state of play but watch this space.

Got some pretty good mail yesterday that this bloke is about to play a card that will change the game.

What, calling himself a female so he gets special treatment? Old news.

From today, shutting the stable door department:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back