Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester City
Would be amazing to be there .

I think Whyte needs a pretty early ko . Furys tank is incredible and seems the far more versatile fighter ( best heavyweight comfortable imo ).

Mind you Ive only seen a few of Whtyes fights tbh .

Whyte is an awkward fighter and will absolutely go out on his shield. He carries less power than Wilder but is a better boxer. But his catch counter left hook has knocked a lot of people out cold. Issue being he has to be in close for that and I don't believe he has the footwork to close the distance and he is quite a bit shorter.

Think the height difference and reach will be too much in the end. Think Fury will box him for the first 5-6 rounds and might even have a few hairy moments, but Whyte will tire and I can see Fury putting the hammer down late and getting a stoppage in 8-10.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Proved that way

To be fair at the moment I think Fury beats and handles any other heavyweight fairly comfortable
Yea if he fought Wilder enough Wilder probably gets him 2-3 times outta 10 but he's that far above anyone else. People must fight him thinking how ******* unfair. Your sposed to get power or speed or reach or footwork as a main benefit. He literally gets em all lol.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Him v Usyk would still be a good one despite the size difference. AJ still a huge fight, though an easy one for Fury

I don't believe he's retiring. Too convenient timing with his contract up, all negotiation tactics.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Him v Usyk would still be a good one despite the size difference. AJ still a huge fight, though an easy one for Fury

I don't believe he's retiring. Too convenient timing with his contract up, all negotiation tactics.
I dont believe this at all, hes the hottest ticket in boxing. Doesnt need to drive his price up

Sep 13, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn

IMO Usyk probably gives him the toughest fight , shame he isnt a bit physically bigger .

At this stage he schools AJ .Really is at the top of his game .

Fight was over before he even stepped in the ring fury mind *s you into doing what he wants

He made white look like a bum

If this is the end well what a way to go out in front of 90k+ at home

I hope he sticks around we need the unification fight

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
LOL ok. It would be very smart of him and his team to just not use any leverage they have. Good business
He doesnt need any leverage lol he is the leverage. He can literally leverage every single promoter against each other. The hell does retiring have to do with him getting more haha

Of course he wants that fight, its piss easy money and lots of it. Not worth worrying about though as hes retired for sure lol

He’s a boxer they all retire about 4 times before it’s final

Back