Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

This still has the potential to go Alan Bond buying 9 wrong for him.

And I’m here for it.

One of the biggest blind spots of this mob is thinking self interested corporates who want nothing to do with them are lefties.

No.

Musk has done the same thing but will probably lose billions in the process.

Advertisers exist in a world market. All different types of customers. They will want nothing to do with the s**t if it’s over run by trumpists talking white heritage and other dig whistles.

Musk won’t want this. He wants cash.

My prediction is he’ll realise this and twitter won’t change much.

But he’ll throw some red meat to the idiots to maintain his cred amongst people who want hunter Biden laptop and trans reich to trend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A cybersecurity agency conducted an audit of Twitter activity in connection with the Depp v Heard proceedings and confirmed that a large proportion of Heart supporters (i.e people tweeting #IstandwithAmber etc) were bots. I don't think people appreciate just how active insidious left-wing organisations are in the culture war.

Amber Heard = The Left and Johnny Depp = The Right

Have I got that right?

And I’m here for it.

One of the biggest blind spots of this mob is thinking self interested corporates who want nothing to do with them are lefties.

No.

Musk has done the same thing but will probably lose billions in the process.

Advertisers exist in a world market. All different types of customers. They will want nothing to do with the s**t if it’s over run by trumpists talking white heritage and other dig whistles.

Musk won’t want this. He wants cash.

My prediction is he’ll realise this and twitter won’t change much.

But he’ll throw some red meat to the idiots to maintain his cred amongst people who want hunter Biden laptop and trans reich to trend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Right wing Fox News is more profitable than left wing CNN and MSNBC.

People who voted for Trump earned more on average than Biden voters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-225819_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-225819_Chrome.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20220426-230320_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220426-230320_Chrome.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 17
Nothing when he's worth 200 billion.. and he just made 20+ billion from tesla this year...

$25bn loan against his Tesla shares.
A margin loan.
If Tesla shares falls XX% then the loan gets called in.

A genius move given that he has been a vocal critic of short sellers, those same short who could assist in tanking Tesla shares by XX%.

What are the odds of a Crown Prince ending up buying back Twitter at discount rates as well as scooping up most of Musk's Tesla shares?
IMO that's about 50-50.
What then of our hero?

For some reason, this is what I always think of with Elon Musk.

Marge_vs._the_Monorail_%28promo_card%29.png

How much money has he sucked out of, oh so wanna be woke, governments / taxpayers around the globe?

It's amazing such a big business with such reach didn't make all that much money isn't it?

I suspect there will be some more business focused moves made with a board that are invested in the company.

They made $700M on $5B revenue last year which seems like a low margin. The issue is that he’s chosen to take a huge loan which the company cant service as currently constituted, so I expect some cost cutting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They made $700M on $5B revenue last year which seems like a low margin. The issue is that he’s chosen to take a huge loan which the company cant service as currently constituted, so I expect some cost cutting.
I'm expecting there to be some new income streams created.

People that support vile abusive people just because of their gender = left wing ideologues, yes.

lol oh come on

You're trying to create culture wars out of thin air

Also - I don't know any specifics of this Johnny Depp s**t, but I have not seen anyone online take the side of Amber Heard regardless of political allegiance

Sounds like "the left" you're talking about are bots and not even real people. I think that helps my point better than it does yours.
Yes but who pays for said bots? A left-wing idealogue. This is the whole point of my original post. Hopefully Elon cleans up twitter, removes the bots and then the alt-left who think they are part of a mass ground swell of support may realise that it was just them talking to a 23 year old who's five years into a three year gender studies degree, a paedophile and fifteen thousands bots paid for by a Democratic party staffer.

Yes but who pays for said bots? A left-wing idealogue. This is the whole point of my original post. Hopefully Elon cleans up twitter, removes the bots and then the alt-left who think they are part of a mass ground swell of support may realise that it was just them talking to a 23 year old who's five years into a three year gender studies degree, a paedophile and fifteen thousands bots paid for by a Democratic party staffer.

I believe that you believe this

Classic leftist thinking, they're so blinded that they think they're the majority. It's only Twitter, left-wing MSM and places like BigFooty that have permeated that fantasy for the last two or three years by silencing right wig voices, despite that fact 60-70% of the population are disgusted by the points that Vox, CNN, Gates, Clinton, Epstein, the BigFooty Left-wing Mafia and others permeate.
Chief apparently you're playing with the big boys now!

Please stop silencing people... You absolute monster!

60-70% of the population are disgusted by the points that Vox, CNN, Gates, Clinton, Epstein, the BigFooty Left-wing Mafia and others permeate.
That's a big number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back