Memberships 2022 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,172)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys.

I apologise for not responding to DM's yet asking for account details. In the interest of transparency, I've been on the phone with commbank making a new seperate account for the donations. I didn't want to any of the money to go to my personal account.

The account details are below:

Account name: MC BF donations
bsb:063 097
acc: 4049 9009
description: 'your BF name'

Sorry again for the delay guys!

Paid now.

Hi guys.

Thank you so much to all that selfishly contributed. We were able to purchase 4 memberships for posters on our board with the 5th going through tonight when details are sent through.

5 more memberships to the tally ✅✅✅✅✅
Saintsational tried to copy what u did wolfpac13 and it was a rabble, people laughed and lack of trust. Good on you.

Saintsational tried to copy what u did wolfpac13 and it was a rabble, people laughed and lack of trust. Good on you.
To be fair the bloke that created that thread is a massive troll on about his 20th account. He also use to post on here for a while & was banned numerous times. No wonder nobody trusted him to purchase memberships. Can’t think of his handle on here. Use to make up trade rumours, he had a bit of sympathy followers, but most people just took the piss.

To be fair the bloke that created that thread is a massive troll on about his 20th account. He also use to post on here for a while & was banned numerous times. No wonder nobody trusted him to purchase memberships. Can’t think of his handle on here. Use to make up trade rumours, he had a bit of sympathy followers, but most people just took the piss.
Was it the Flamer?

He was a weird unit.

This was a really great initiative wolfpac13 . Great work.

I don't know how comfortable you are in keeping the bank account open indefinitely, but if this gets some legs it would be nice to have a facility on here where this could be a yearly thing. I'm happy to help in any way if we decide to continue with it. Personally I think it's great. Really glad people can trust others to do the right thing in regards to payment and transferring money too.

Current Membership Tally (27/04/2022):

This Time Last Year (04/05/2021):

Difference:
+61

All-Time Tally;

1. 55,832 (2021)
2. 54,454 (2022)
3. 48,775 (2020)
4. 45,678 (2018)
5. 42,910 (2019)

Projected Final Total:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres alot of supporters and members out there that want to sign up but can't due to financial reasons. Then you have the other supporters who will jump on board once we are on top for most of the season.... hopefully one day we can break to 60,000 would be a great thing for our great club

5 wins out of 6 games would have thought we'd be 3 or 4k up atm and on track to break 60k.

Hopefully another 2 wins out of next 3 games and we get a solid lift
Perhaps the amount of games away from Marvel have impacted it too. No point signing up yet if our games have been majority away? Not sure

The majority of members sign up prior to round one. Early season form can only do so much. As well as the club is doing with the admin/marketing side of things these days, it can't mitigate all on field elements. We had a really poor 2021 on field overall. The back end of the year built some optimism, but it doesn't replace genuine on field success. I expect that if we come top eight this year, we'll have a significant jump next year, going past 60k easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back