Remove this Banner Ad

The allegations are in no way connected to the abduction of Cleo, whom Kelly admitted snatching from her parents’ tent during a family camping trip at the Blowholes last October.

What bs. I guess technically it probably wasnt picks of Cleo. But of course its connected. He didnt hold her for 17 days to have tea parties and play with dolls.

I think we can all guess what the undisclosed charge(s) are.
She was unhurt, so what do you mean? There’s been no suggestion she was molested, not even the smallest teensiest hint.

Couldn't begin to hazard a guess about his sentence. I have no idea how they work it out, other than you get a lighter sentence if you're white and have a good lawyer. This aborigine I worked with got 4 years for throwing a rock at the victim after breaking in to his house and the victim chasing him out. Grace Tame's serial rapist got 2 and a bit.

Last edited:
Couldn't begin to hazard a guess about his sentence. I have no idea how they work it out, other than you get a lighter sentence if you're white and have a good lawyer. This aborigine I worked with got 4 years for throwing a rock at the victim after breaking in to his house and the victim chasing him out. Grace Tame's serial rapist got 2 and a bit.
Isn’t it the case that TK hasn’t admitted his guilt? If so, he can expect a long sentence. He can’t show remorse when he claims to be innocent.

Well for somewhat opposing reasons I'm speculating Mr. Kelly will be given a far lighter sentence that 'public opinion' expects..!
If his legal counsel have 'half a brain' they will appealing to the judge to consider his mental health with a sentence focusing on his 'rehabilitation', as opposed to 'incarceration'.
Accordingly, predict 7-10 years at the high-security section at Graylands Hospital with a chance of early release with good behaviour or transfer back to Casuarina prison if he goes the other way...

Having said this, if I was Cleo's father and someone had approached me after his arrest offering to throw this man into the Quobba Blowholes for 50k, I couldn't of sourced this money quick enough..!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parents have done well to take the big $$ from media and stay out of it since. Hope Cleo is healing okay and isn't too impacted ❤️
They have - but it's also fact that once public interest wanes, the media just move onto other stories. Just watch how many related articles are published and the spotlight placed back on the family just prior to Kelly's December sentencing hearing...

Last edited:
'Prominent WA homicide detective Cameron Blaine has been stood down by police pending a Corruption and Crime Commission inquiry.'

What matter was this in regard to?

A CCC inquiry.

Maybe providing someone in the media with info he was not authorised to release?

Which criminal case (if any) the CCC inquiry is related to, has not been released.

'According to Business News, a reporter from Seven West Media is also involved in the investigation.
The CCC has reportedly seized the detective’s phone and other items as part of the probe.
WA Police have refused to confirm the media link and will not make further comment about the investigation.'

Cleo rescue cop stood down (paywalled 'Business News' article)
'By Gary Adshead'

'investigations into alleged misconduct are ongoing.'

A CCC inquiry.

Maybe providing someone in the media with info he was not authorised to release?

Which criminal case (if any) the CCC inquiry is related to, has not been released.

'According to Business News, a reporter from Seven West Media is also involved in the investigation.
The CCC has reportedly seized the detective’s phone and other items as part of the probe.
WA Police have refused to confirm the media link and will not make further comment about the investigation.'

'By Gary Adshead'

'investigations into alleged misconduct are ongoing.'
This is quite common, although public knowledge of such internal investigations is rare.
A mate of a mate (now retired) almost lost his career once over simply acknowledging to a Sydney journalist prior to the 2000 Olympics the existence of a special taskforce assigned to monitor terrorist threats...

Last edited:
'By Gary Adshead'
Liam Bartlett interview with Gary Adshead on this matter yesterday morning.

Can't find an audio link yet to what appears to be a subsequent 6PR interview with the WA Police Commissioner on the matter, as referred to in the West Australian newspaper this morning.

No evidence yet that this is in any way related to the Cleo case.

'Cameron Blaine: Police Commissioner Col Blanch calls for ‘thorough’ CCC investigation into high-profile cop
'Wed, 7 September 2022 10:36AM'

'Speaking on 6PR, Police Commissioner Col Blanch said while he could “understand the thirst for knowledge”, he was unable to reveal details of the investigation or any allegations.'

'Mr Blanch confirmed that in terms of process, the involvement of the Corruption and Crime Commission did not necessarily indicate a corruption investigation.'

Can't find an audio link yet to what appears to be a subsequent 6PR interview with the WA Police Commissioner on the matter, as referred to in the West Australian newspaper this morning.
Here it is.
In the same podcast as the Wayne Carey white powder discussion.

'WA’s top cop was unsure if an external party made the original complaint that led to the CCC inquiry.
“I don’t have the finer details of the first complaint,” he said.'

A no brainer question based on what we know so far.

'12 MINUTES AGO SEPTEMBER 7, 2022'

'Commissioner Blanch declined to respond to a question posed by 6PR host Gareth Parker that the investigation was linked to a suggestion Detective Blaine had disclosed information to a journalist.'

A no brainer question based on what we know so far.

'12 MINUTES AGO SEPTEMBER 7, 2022'

'Commissioner Blanch declined to respond to a question posed by 6PR host Gareth Parker that the investigation was linked to a suggestion Detective Blaine had disclosed information to a journalist.'
This should be in a different thread. How is it related to Cleo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back