Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
day gecko lizard GIF by Head Like an Orange
Gringo2011 no more. It’s gecko2011 now.

Gringo2011 no more. It’s gecko2011 now.

If the museum hadn't ruined my chance at making a mark on the world, that could have been named Gecko Gringoii. Apparently they're "common", I should have coloured it with a sharpie.

The Southern Marbled Gecko is currently not protected by law, no license is required to acquire and keep them. The Museum of Victoria lists this animal as "common" especially in the Eastern side of Melbourne.

Did you make a complaint to the museum receptionist?
I'm thinking he tried to convince the museum receptionist of his "discovery" and clearly sensing the unhinged nature of the man, the receptionist sent him back some "well done" and "amazing job" stickers for him to put on his lunch box.

Like a high society version of those deranged football fans that call into 3AW.

The draft is about to start who are you hoping for George? two first round picks is nice.
Hey mate, haven't followed the draft too much this year but they were saying Kenny Pickett? Don't think it's a bad shout but unlikely we go with him.

I would like us to stock up the secondary if we can, think it's a real area of concern. That and playmakers on offense, specifically receivers. We need to help Hurts (or whoever ends up at QB) and aside from Smith and Goedert we've really not got much.

What about you mate? Who are the Patriots after?

Hey mate, haven't followed the draft too much this year but they were saying Kenny Pickett? Don't think it's a bad shout but unlikely we go with him.

I would like us to stock up the secondary if we can, think it's a real area of concern. That and playmakers on offense, specifically receivers. We need to help Hurts (or whoever ends up at QB) and aside from Smith and Goedert we've really not got much.

What about you mate? Who are the Patriots after?
We need so much it’s best available but a corner back or linebacker at this pick I think.

We need so much it’s best available but a corner back or linebacker at this pick I think.
Stoked we traded out 18 and 101 for AJ Brown, quality receiver. Desperately needed that help on offense. Now a couple of corners and I'll be happy.

Stoked we traded out 18 and 101 for AJ Brown, quality receiver. Desperately needed that help on offense. Now a couple of corners and I'll be happy.
Great for next year but vrabel is following what he learnt at the patriots, better to trade them a year early. You have a year to sign him and they drafted a replacement and created cap space. We needed someone to replace Karras so I’m happy enough. You had a good night, nothing to complain about there for eagles fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great for next year but vrabel is following what he learnt at the patriots, better to trade them a year early. You have a year to sign him and they drafted a replacement and created cap space. We needed someone to replace Karras so I’m happy enough. You had a good night, nothing to complain about there for eagles fans.
Not a bad night for you guys either! Bit of help for Mac

Yep start of summer, headphones in and stroll around the block listening to nuffies call in. Grab a coffee or some takeaway and enjoy.

Terry "the list manager" Wallace taking notes each caller, handing them off to SOS before he trundled back to the Giants with all the goss. Meanwhile Damo missed it all being head first into a random trash can looking for exerts of any sort of list, Hutchy takes over broadcast to right the ship only to strike an iceberg with caller #3 who needs to be cut off for 5 minutes and 40 seconds of adverts.

You watch the fights today mate Yawkey way PoppedCorn ?

Namely Ferguson v Chandler, Gaethje v Oliveira, Canelo v Bivol...all great/entertaining fights. Canelo talking about moving up to heavyweight, the guys nuts but great for the sport. Going after everyone and everything.

You watch the fights today mate Yawkey way PoppedCorn ?

Namely Ferguson v Chandler, Gaethje v Oliveira, Canelo v Bivol...all great/entertaining fights. Canelo talking about moving up to heavyweight, the guys nuts but great for the sport. Going after everyone and everything.
I’ve only watched the highlights, I’ll sit down and watch a replay during the week. Canelo doesn’t have the style to step up, he was brave and of course he’s a legend but size matters. Heavyweight ? Please don’t would be my advise, go back and fight triple g again.

My daughter and her husband bought another property on Saturday so we had the in-laws over to celebrate so I wasn’t really as engaged as I normally am. I watched the saints but for the third week running I didn’t have a beer and the game was fairly predictable. It’s not the results that get me it’s more frustration with poor kills and lousy decisions. Plus I’d watched victory on Saturday night which was a great win and flicked back and forth between the football and storm so it was actually a good weekend.

I’ve only watched the highlights, I’ll sit down and watch a replay during the week. Canelo doesn’t have the style to step up, he was brave and of course he’s a legend but size matters. Heavyweight ? Please don’t would be my advise, go back and fight triple g again.

My daughter and her husband bought another property on Saturday so we had the in-laws over to celebrate so I wasn’t really as engaged as I normally am. I watched the saints but for the third week running I didn’t have a beer and the game was fairly predictable. It’s not the results that get me it’s more frustration with poor kills and lousy decisions. Plus I’d watched victory on Saturday night which was a great win and flicked back and forth between the football and storm so it was actually a good weekend.
Nice mate congratulations to them both!

tt10758074_1_1650838320.jpg

The Man Who Fell to Earth
Date: 2022
Stars: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Naomie Harris, Clarke Peters
Plot: An alien who arrives on Earth at a turning point in human evolution and must confront his own past to determine our future.

Up to Episode 3 so far. Absolutely watchable. The development of a prototype for a quantum fusion process.

Last edited:
tt12327578_1.jpg

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Stars: Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn, Christina Chong
Plot: A prequel to Star Trek: The Original Series, the show will follow the crew of the USS Enterprise under Captain Christopher Pike.

For those that don't already know...another string to the Star Trek Genealogy.
With Anson MOUNT at the helm from Discovery and Hell on Wheels. Eminently watchable actor imo.

If you like things TREK,,,then this is shaping to be the best so far imo

I was up in Gippsland yesterday and saw a red bellied black snake. First I've ever seen up there, I nearly picked it up because I thought the builder had left some s**t in the long grass. Might be time to email the museum again.

tt12327578_1.jpg

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Stars: Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn, Christina Chong
Plot: A prequel to Star Trek: The Original Series, the show will follow the crew of the USS Enterprise under Captain Christopher Pike.

For those that don't already know...another string to the Star Trek Genealogy.
With Anson MOUNT at the helm from Discovery and Hell on Wheels. Eminently watchable actor imo.

If you like things TREK,,,then this is shaping to be the best so far imo
It leans a bit more comedy due to being a cartoon but I find lower decks to be the most “old trek” type Star Trek. With the self contained stories and crew dynamics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back