Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Essendon

Votes: 15 1.1%
  • Port Power

Votes: 9 0.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ll get mcgovern, gaff and Nic Nat back soon
MGovern and Nic Nat have played 4 and 3 games this year. Sure once they have them all back, it will make a difference, but not sure even with a full team they are anything more than a bottom 5 or 6 team.

If any West Coast, Essendon or Port fan thinks that they are worse than North, then they have to seriously change their perspective. Sit down. Watch a North game. Say "I am grateful that my team are not that bad".

If any West Coast, Essendon or Port fan thinks that they are worse than North, then they have to seriously change their perspective. Sit down. Watch a North game. Say "I am grateful that my team are not that bad".
You haven’t watched much of us then, we are utter dogshit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah Gold Coast will be in the mix

Still rely on a lot of youth
Gold Coast won't even be close

They have at least been competitive every week

I'll be surprised if anyone beats North to the spoon. They are diabolical at the moment and non competitive in most of their games

They remind for a 90's Fitzroy at the moment and would be thanking their lucky stars they were able to come up against a WAFL side in round 2 to get on the board

North looks certain but at least they are rebuilding properly and have some young talent. WC will win more games due to home ground/umpire advantages and as they get a few more players back.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dunno about that after tonight...

One of the worst sides I've ever seen.

Back