Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Ngannou should fight Wilder and call it the battle of the punchers. Francis couldn't even comfortably box Gane. The *s he gonna be doing in the 5th round against Fury. Getting his head snapped back by jabs that's what

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
In a cage with ufc gloves . 50 50

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cage v Ring (in terms of what the boundary is) doesn’t really matter, the octagon is bigger and doesn’t have any real corners. Any benefit the smaller gloves gives Francis is offset by the bigger space. Francis isn’t exactly world class in footwork and cutting the space anyway.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Cage v Ring (in terms of what the boundary is) doesn’t really matter, the octagon is bigger and doesn’t have any real corners. Any benefit the smaller gloves gives Francis is offset by the bigger space. Francis isn’t exactly world class in footwork and cutting the space anyway.

Fair enough phantom 13 and also Topkent. I was basing my argument on a fully fledged mma bout with takedowns etc.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Ultimately at heavyweight everyone has a punchers chance. Ngannou somehow gets something through and it’s gonna hurt Fury BUT…

If you’re giving that more than like 5% chance you’re mad.

Yep I mean to say Francis has no chance is silly, but it's a very low chance. Dillian Whyte is world class but a rung below Fury and I'm not sure he even landed on Fury's chin once, Francis would find it difficult.

Ngannou should fight Wilder and call it the battle of the punchers. Francis couldn't even comfortably box Gane. The fu**s he gonna be doing in the 5th round against Fury. Getting his head snapped back by jabs that's what

I could get behind Francis v Wilder, who wouldn't watch that?

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yep I mean to say Francis has no chance is silly, but it's a very low chance. Dillian Whyte is world class but a rung below Fury and I'm not sure he even landed on Fury's chin once, Francis would find it difficult.

I could get behind Francis v Wilder, who wouldn't watch that?

If they were boxing with mma gloves and both blokes are taking it serious from the beginning Wilder knocks him out within 2 rounds.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Half of Francis’ wins in the UFC have been from rushing forward and just throwing haymakers and windmills at his opponents until one connects.

You try do that against a world class heavyweight you are going to be going to sleep pretty quickly.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
If they were boxing with mma gloves and both blokes are taking it serious from the beginning Wilder knocks him out within 2 rounds.

Yeah most likely, geez it would be worth seeing though. People still underrate Wilder, he put Fury on his arse a few times and only lost to him, I think he gives Joshua all sorts of problems

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah most likely, geez it would be worth seeing though. People still underrate Wilder, he put Fury on his arse a few times and only lost to him, I think he gives Joshua all sorts of problems
Oh yeah Wilder is what people think Francis would be. Except Wilder actually is that. 10 odd years of pro boxing. Medals after 18 months or something? Hes great

Back