The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron Guthrie
To Get 20 or More Disposals

Tom Hawkins
To Score 2 or More Goals

Will Brodie
To Get 20 or More Disposals

Rory Lobb
Any Time Goal Scorer

@ 2.33

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not gonna lie, didnt even realise this thread was on the north board as i used the search feature to find it, but am enjoying my time here. also think you guys will be suprised how close the result will be tonight, not one blues fan is confident about tonights match.

All good mate.

If there's one team we have a good record over it's Carlton. So much so that my Blues mate won't come to the game together anymore cos he knows what's going to happen.🙂

not gonna lie, didnt even realise this thread was on the north board as i used the search feature to find it, but am enjoying my time here. also think you guys will be suprised how close the result will be tonight, not one blues fan is confident about tonights match.
we're here to lose multis and double down, always a fun time

All good mate.

If there's one team we have a good record over it's Carlton. So much so that my Blues mate won't come to the game together anymore cos he knows what's going to happen.🙂
think most carlton supporters have recurring nightmares about that game in 2019 where you guys thumped us by 60+ points, jones got smashed by zurhaar and had to be stretchered off

Taylor Walker
Any Time Goal Scorer

Toby Greene
Any Time Goal Scorer

Josh Rachele
Any Time Goal Scorer

Ben Keays
To Get 25 or More Disposals

God as my witness it will be under ******* (165.5)
Total Game Points - Over/Under

@ 3.75

will brodie jogs A LOT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back