VFL Game Day Round 6: Footscray vs Essendon, Whitten Oval, Sunday 01/05/2022 @ 11.35 AM

Remove this Banner Ad

infuriating when you support a team and the same thing happens week after week, year after year. When will this club learn
Some simple advice. You can only control what you can control. No point wasting energy on something you simply can not fix.
Our football team sucks. Life goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL contingent is not up to scratch, would think that recruiting more high level guts players would make it easier for players like Hird and Eyre to get a little more service and develop a bit faster but here we are. AMT managed I take it?

VFL contingent is not up to scratch, would think that recruiting more high level guts players would make it easier for players like Hird and Eyre to get a little more service and develop a bit faster but here we are. AMT managed I take it?
I was having similar thoughts during the game.

I feel Eyre who has given us glimpses very fleetingly could be better, if, as you mentioned, gave him better service.

With so many under developed talls (at both ends) having an inexperienced midfield is giving each group more difficulties than its needed.

I was having similar thoughts during the game.

I feel Eyre who has given us glimpses very fleetingly could be better, if, as you mentioned, gave him better service.

With so many under developed talls (at both ends) having an inexperienced midfield is giving each group more difficulties than its needed.

Missing a few that could have stiffened it up a little today just with the shithouse nature of the fixture but I find it staggering that we’ve basically opted out of going out and getting VFL talent.

Seems like Jolley won’t actually be playing and Landt is a nice player, but apart from that there’s nothing there.

Would have thought we could have gone to the well of delisted players and picked a couple up that could help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back