NFL 2022 - NFL Draft - Live Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Simms must do the draft grades to have us that high.
If you go by the average position of the players selected in pre-draft mocks, apparently the Panthers had the best draft (Obviously there's a major flaw in using mock drafts as the arbiter of what is a good pick because the public - and a lot of the media - aren't privy to some of the most important aspects of the draft process in the medicals and backgrounds/interviews)

If you go by the average position of the players selected in pre-draft mocks, apparently the Panthers had the best draft (Obviously there's a major flaw in using mock drafts as the arbiter of what is a good pick because the public - and a lot of the media - aren't privy to some of the most important aspects of the draft process in the medicals and backgrounds/interviews)

I dont see it, but good stuff Fitty.

For those that didnt see it on NFL Network and only on the ESPN coverage like me, Old man Viking man being told to get on with it by the NFL

If anyone has watched Blue Mountain State, that is Ed Marinaro aka Coach Daniels.

I love the grades and rankings, but does anyone go back and look at the reasons a year two down down the track?

Cause you won't see the value come to life for several seasons
People want immediate ratings, critique. Fast food opinion. Fans and media and analysts dont resist giving their opinions either. But its still a fun part of it. Everyone gets a sense of how their team went and then learn in a year or three if it ended up being good or not. Lots of feedback, memes, fun facts, criticism, praise, memes, that come several years later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least hes in a far better place to make more money in the future by being developed properly with Tennessee than he would have been Carolina.

He was a monster for Clemson in those NCG years. but then his body gave up and broke down. Jags should look at him he had great connection with Lawrance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back