Discussion 2022 Fantasy - Team $Value

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly - I think I've just missed on a few trades. I felt like I nailed my starting squad or close to it, so burnt a few.

Bowey came in for Skinner when he was omitted. It was either Skinner to Bowey/Rioli/Blakey or McCartin to Dawson, Sinclair or Perryman. I elected (incorrectly) to punt Skinner as I felt Bowey had 100+k in him and McCartin 50+k in him, and it bought me time to figure out which premium was the right play (I wasn't, and still aren't, sure about those guys, Dawson is a tag risk, Sinclair I fear for role when Jones/Clark returns, though that concern is diminishing). Daicos moving to D6 down the line also convinced me to sit.

In hindsight McCartin for Dawson or Sinclair probably would have been the play as I'm now going to have to burn an extra trade to flick Bowey.

Ralphsmith was a proper luxury trade. I didn't have any clear fixups following round 2 - at the time I was keen to stick fat with Rowell, Caldwell and Crouch (isn't hindsight a ripper). So I nearly didn't use my second trade until I figured I could go Durdin to Ralphsmith as a proper luxury trade. Which I like - Ralphsmith better cash gen than Durdin especially if the alternative is no trade. And the spare cash I had wasn't going to get a mid pricer to anyone relevant.

At the end of the day I'm top 2k with a sound bench. I'll slip down a bit this week given I'm eating Cripps and Preuss's scores, but reckon come the back end I'll be well placed to storm home.
Top 2k with that bench, you are sitting pretty.

Conversely I'm 0/4 in matches (mostly close losses).

Hoping that will eventually turn as my team value starts to get utilized

Last edited:
1650356892247.png

Just under $17.8 million. Ranked 14k but hoping my early season focus on cash gen will pay off later in the season.

Double downgrading this week to Ward > Hobbs and Ralphsmith > Hayes.

795baeb5e495fc3b43cf72281cf0ea05.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back