UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure you can blame the manager for two goals being scored in a minute. That's on the players.
You can blame the manager for taking off the only players who could get them back into it following that point.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm assuming nothing. If they can overcome City they can overcome us.
Nah not getting ahead of yourself on bigfooty doesn't actually matter. Liverpool have had one hell of an easy run to the final and getting this Madrid team is a godsend.

Subs had not a ******* thing to do with it. This is just basic bitch posting.
Haha what are you on about? Their front six is rodri, gundogan, fernandinho, grealish, foden, sterling. Where's kdb? Where's jesus? Where's mahrez?

How are they meant to get back into this?

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Nah not getting ahead of yourself on bigfooty doesn't actually matter. Liverpool have had one hell of an easy run to the final and getting this Madrid team is a godsend.
I don't see it that way. Without focus and effort, the best team on paper can still lose. Both Juve and Bayern, on paper, should have beaten Villareal. We know how that turned out. City should have buried Real in the first leg. We know how that's turned out. I will assume nothing until that trophy is won.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I don't see it that way. Without focus and effort, the best team on paper can still lose. Both Juve and Bayern, on paper, should have beaten Villareal. We know how that turned out. City should have buried Real in the first leg. We know how that's turned out. I will assume nothing until that trophy is won.
Yeah so unless Liverpool choke badly they'll win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I'm honestly stunned city were the better side for 178 of the 180 minutes. Having 2 world class CBs give up penalties and missing a shitload of chances.

If liverpool win, would one place an * next to it due to the ease of draw>

85 minutes a solid, professional unspectacular away performance turned into a clusyerguck in 5 minutes.

What an awful way of going out.

I'm not going to take too much out of it, positive or negative. Move on to Sunday now is all we can do. Got a real worry now that this might have an effect on the last 4 games but we've really hot to win them all now.

Back