UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
One thing in Madrid's favor is they've already won La Liga and can just rest players as needed for their remaining games. We've got the FA Cup final and a mid week game because of that plus really need to win all 4 just to have a chance of winning the league.
Works both way, being busy keeps us in rhythm.

I'm not particularly fond of Drury but I must admit his commentary of the equaliser was so much more enthralling and deserving of the moment than Tyler's lifeless calling on Stan.

"Real Madrid: The Team of Dreams" great call there.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
I don’t think Grealish coming on was a bad move, he had an attempt cleared off the line, then another shot where Courtios I think got his foot to it which sent the ball just wide of the post. One of those definitely goes in on another day. Madrid in the CL though is just different, they find a way.

I'm not particularly fond of Drury but I must admit his commentary of the equaliser was so much more enthralling and deserving of the moment than Tyler's lifeless calling on Stan.

Tylers commentary was extremely poor for such a pivotal moment in a champions league semi final.

Particularly with Benzema. He’s kind of made the champions league his playground this season, like Ronaldo used to in years past.
he seems to be the constant at RM. Whereas everyone else in that stratosphere has left one time or another.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
I don’t think Grealish coming on was a bad move, he had an attempt cleared off the line, then another shot where Courtios I think got his foot to it which sent the ball just wide of the post. One of those definitely goes in on another day. Madrid in the CL though is just different, they find a way.
the goalline gods evening it up after stones' title winning clearance

Back