Position 2022 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

FL_8T13VEAMSkXE

Macrae is elite by foot, I can see why they want him on the end of the footy instead of Dunkley and Baz hack kicking it forward.

Let them burrow in and find the footy, same as Libba, and Bont and Macca be the guys on the end of it to hit targets i50.

I think you guys were travelling at one of the worst F50% efficiency rates in the league to score so it could well be a shift in game style.
Yep we had something like 2 of the bottom 5 going inside 50 in the whole league 2 weeks ago. Bailey Smith being the worst by some distance.

Yep we had something like 2 of the bottom 5 going inside 50 in the whole league 2 weeks ago. Bailey Smith bring the worst by some distance.

We might begin to see JKelly numbers from Macrae going forward it seems if Bevo continues to play this way.

It 100% has to be personnel based and a result of no keys up front. If you had any sort of ruckman that would allow English to play FWD/RUC and Bruce was fit I don't think this would even be story.

We might begin to see JKelly numbers from Macrae going forward it seems if Bevo continues to play this way.

It 100% has to be personnel based and a result of no keys up front. If you had any sort of ruckman that would allow English to play FWD/RUC and Bruce was fit I don't think this would even be story.
Bulldogs are a bit like GWS, an elite midfield but lacking talls (especially defenders).

They would have been better to let Dunkley go to Essendon a couple of years ago and used the picks for a tall.

Anyone gaming on JKelly?

It's been interesting to see how often Witts directs the ball away from Touk with his taps, perhaps a case of them preferring other match-ups.
Interesting re Touk ....1st half Touk was standing 4-5 mtrs from Witts, at ball-ups .....2nd half, I saw a lot of Touk at his boot straps ....not sure that was consistent, or not, in the 2nd half

Interesting re Touk ....1st half Touk was standing 4-5 mtrs from Witts, at ball-ups .....2nd half, I saw a lot of Touk at his boot straps ....not sure that was consistent, or not, in the 2nd half

Definitely seemed a wet weather tactic at around the ground stoppages for Touk to be at Witts' feet, it was pretty effective and bodes well for the coming months. :thumbsu:

Maybe thinking of bringing in a M7 this week.
Brayshaw or Keayes? Just short on Laird.
Current SP mids - Macrae, Steele, Neale, Oliver, Miller, Cripps plus…..
Keayes - more constant and not many stealing points in crows midfield.
Brayshaw - can score big, but low too. Team playing well and has upside.
Both work with with my byes.
M8 will go to Mills if he ever bottoms out. 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe thinking of bringing in a M7 this week.
Brayshaw or Keayes? Just short on Laird.
Current SP mids - Macrae, Steele, Neale, Oliver, Miller, Cripps plus…..
Keayes - more constant and not many stealing points in crows midfield.
Brayshaw - can score big, but low too. Team playing well and has upside.
Both work with with my byes.
M8 will go to Mills if he ever bottoms out. 🙏
Doesn’t Brayshaw have a big break even?

I brought in Bailey Smith a couple of weeks ago as a POD against all those Macrae holders (plus juicy $ savings).

They have both underperformed the last couple of weeks, but relative to Macrae BS has gone -12 and +6, so can't complain so far.

Last two dogs games seem to have pretty low SC scores all round, will be interesting to see how they go this week!

Has anyone else gone for Bailey over Jack?

Great timing for a Steele 75, three rounds before his bye

Projections have him at $613k at his bye

Hopefully he scores less than his projections and he drops below $600k

Either way, he'll be gettable in rd13

Anyone considering Cam Guthrie? 505k at the moment, cheap as f*n chips for what he can average

Coming off a 94 and 116, looks to be building back into the season after a slow start

last few weeks has seen a return to a more ball control style of gameplan, and that helps his scoring as he seagulls a bit. Don't think you can justify him as a pure mid though, too many other options gonna average more from here. If you were trading in premo bench cover would mebbe make sense, but again no DPP

Great timing for a Steele 75, three rounds before his bye

Projections have him at $613k at his bye

Hopefully he scores less than his projections and he drops below $600k

Either way, he'll be gettable in rd13

180 for Steele this week just for you saying that campaigner!

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back