Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If ever there was a week to throw McKay forward it’s this. I’ve been very opposed to us trying him there for a while, but if ever there is a time it’s this week.

Freo missing cogs of their back 6
Souv down
No Tabener or Lobb

It would get Longmuir focusing on us, rather then just their system. Ben is a big boy, they’d need Pearce to go to him, which helps the rest of the forward line. The unknown is exactly what could spook and upset.

Instead they roll out Josh f*kn Walker.

Another game lost at selection… Why do we keep losing from what we know?

Forward line of ziebell, walker, and the resting ruck.

Which one of you tripped over a black cat whilst holding a mirror as you were walking under a ladder? Nothing else can explain the bad luck bestowed on us North supporters.

Forward line of ziebell, walker, and the resting ruck.

Which one of you tripped over a black cat whilst holding a mirror as you were walking under a ladder? Nothing else can explain the bad luck bestowed on us North supporters.
Guess the good news is it’s only for 1 week with Larkey back next week

And Comben should have completed another full game to be in contention

Fremantle v North Melbourne at Optus Stadium, 6.40pm AWST

FREMANTLE

In:
H.Young, H.Chapman, L.Henry, J.Amiss, S.Darcy
Out: G.Logue (HS protocol), B.Acres (HS protocol), T.Colyer (HS protocol), R.Lobb (HS protocol), L.Meek (HS protocol), M.Frederick (HS protocol)

Last week's sub: B.Banfield (unused)

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
A.Corr, B.McKay, J.Anderson
Out: J.Mahony (omitted), N.Larkey (suspension), A.Bonar (injured), M.Bergman (shoulder)

Last week's sub: A.Bosenavulagi (replaced M.Bergman in the second quarter)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got home from training. Walker definitely trained with the forwards. Jed also in the fwd group. Had his shirt off and looks in ripping knick. Looks like his ball drop for goals has improved since last year too and barely missed a shot on goal, was the pick of the bunch for goal kicking accuracy.

Mahoney,Atu and Hayden are there too so one will be sub. Very much a hit and giggle classic light session. Small turnout compared to previous years, most likely the timing being a Thursday mid arvo where as previously has been a Friday or weekend with games usually being later. Didn’t see Noble. Boys stayed back to sign autographs. Special mention to LMacwho ran about 30 metres away from the main group to the young kid in front of where I was sitting to sign autographs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walker is named back pocket? Has Noble said he will play forward?
No. Hasn’t stopped melt downs about it though. That said he may well play there - well why not? He’s s**t down back, Chom you wouldn’t bring in off missing with injury. Anyway don’t mind that side, rather Atu not named but I guess we get a good look at him. Just wanna see a four quarter effort (lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back