Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't get it. They have been in the same boat as us for the last 20 years.

Well, yes, we’ve both been shithouse for way to long and we’ve both been pinched for rorting the salary cap.
There is however, one other little matter that sets the dons apart from everyone else.
Only the truth will set them free but of course, that can/will never be told …

There is however, one other little matter that sets the dons apart from everyone else.

If Dodoro gets his marching orders I've got an inkling that the truth may finally be revealed. As I keep hearing, he knows where the bodies are buried.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well, yes, we’ve both been shithouse for way to long and we’ve both been pinched for rorting the salary cap.
If you don't think the truth is out after all that was involved over 5 years, then you never will.

An interesting thing I heard from Leigh Mathews in that time, was steroids were used widely through the VFL in the 70s.
They were not illegal at the time, but used none the less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol you 'keep hearing' aka making s**t up, liar.
Deep down you know when (if) he gets pushed he will start leaking.

This is the club after all that leaked photos of Carlisle on the booger sugar the day after his trade to St Kilda. And tried to paint Saad as a petulant child after his request for a trade to us. Sounds very Dodoish.

Deep down you know when (if) he gets pushed he will start leaking.

This is the club after all that leaked photos of Carlisle on the booger sugar the day after his trade to St Kilda. And tried to paint Saad as a petulant child after his request for a trade to us. Sounds very Dodoish.

and then what?

They'll be in a very good place.

bored jack nicholson GIF

Sadly for Essendon fans, Dodoro is more loved than all the Essendon players as they are all weak soft, front-running squibs. Otherwise injured, overweight or just leave. Dodoro has Bomber supporters hypnotized.
20 years of Dodoro, looking back what he has done has been horrendous.

Sadly for Essendon fans, Dodoro is more loved than all the Essendon players as they are all weak soft, front-running squibs. Otherwise injured, overweight or just leave. Dodoro has Bomber supporters hypnotized.
20 years of Dodoro, looking back what he has done has been horrendous.
id say its more the boards & Xavier, and the club on the whole

which probably means one of two things;
he's good enough at his job but other factors impact our on-field success
or
bars are set so low at Essendon that such lack of success doesn't reflect poorly on him (or anyone else)

I know where my money is

id say its more the boards & Xavier, and the club on the whole

which probably means one of two things;
he's good enough at his job but other factors impact our on-field success
or
bars are set so low at Essendon that such lack of success doesn't reflect poorly on him (or anyone else)

I know where my money is
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's built pretty good sides.
His success rate of lower draft, psd and rookie picks is first rate.
Sure he's made a few blunders, but what list manager hasn't.
The sides he's built should have done better imo.

I would be one of the first to say move him on if I could see he was consistently building train wrecks. But he hasn't.
It has to be other factors. I've personally felt it's a losing mentality built over 20 years.

I'm all for being shown evidence to prove he's done a consistently bad job.

It seems to me most people are saying because we have been rubbish since he been the list manager, that means it must be his fault.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's built pretty good sides.
His success rate of lower draft, psd and rookie picks is first rate.
Sure he's made a few blunders, but what list manager hasn't.
The sides he's built should have done better imo.

I would be one of the first to say move him on if I could see he was consistently building train wrecks. But he hasn't.
It has to be other factors. I've personally felt it's a losing mentality built over 20 years.

I'm all for being shown evidence to prove he's done a consistently bad job.

It seems to me most people are saying because we have been rubbish since he been the list manager, that means it must be his fault.
The only factor to justify his multiple list builds are the penalties coming down for the peptides drug saga and the derailment of the team. That team was probably the one that could have done the most damage and would likely won at least 1 final if it hadn't been dismantled. Then again, who knows how much of that era's performance was due to the illegal performance enhancing substances that may have been systematically injected into each player?

Otherwise, it's 20 years of consistent Dodoro. There have been multilple coaches and groups unable to break through for a finals win, so the one constant during that time has to take the brunt of the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back