UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
How is Grealish a potent attacker? Has two goals for the season.

City haven't got the best out of him. Last season in a mid-table team he got 6 goals and 12 assists.

But in this game he came on with 12 minutes to go and very nearly scored twice.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
City haven't got the best out of him. Last season in a mid-table team he got 6 goals and 12 assists.

But in this game he came on with 12 minutes to go and very nearly scored twice.
But didn't.

Also 6 goals, 12 assists shouldn’t be netting a transfer fee worth £100 million either.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
I feel like Rodrygo's performance - coming off the bench to score a brace - has really gone unmentioned. He's hit a little purple patch over the last month or so.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
20220506_102149.jpg

But didn't.

Also 6 goals, 12 assists shouldn’t be netting a transfer fee worth £100 million either.
Could have held on/bought back Jack Harrison’s 8 goals and 8 assists for far cheaper

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
You’re this forums version of the middle aged white woman Facebook user (my mum), who just incessantly posts terrible memes, thinking they are hilarious.
are you suggesting troll football isnt the peak of comedy

I would suggest the appropriate person to post that response to would be the one nitpicking over the source.

Haha no one's nitpicking I think you've missed the entire point unsurprisingly.

You’re this forums version of the middle aged white woman Facebook user (my mum), who just incessantly posts terrible memes, thinking they are hilarious.
A drive by for mum mere days from Mother's day.
dobbing you in for that.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
But didn't.

I don't think City needed to spend big on another attacking wide player. They already had Sterling, Mahrez, Foden, Torres. Jesus and Bernardo can also play out wide. And they have rarely used Jack in a deeper role like he had at Villa. He has been in and out of the team and at times looked like he has been going through the motions.

What City really needed was Kane but it seems that ship has sailed.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Could have held on/bought back Jack Harrison’s 8 goals and 8 assists for far cheaper

Harrison actually got 10 assists last season. But only 7 goals and 1 assist this season. Understandable when his team has somewhat been on the back foot.

Bowen has 10 goals and 14 assists so far this season. But he still seems underrated.

This sounds familiar.. Remember someone suggesting this when Grealish made his move and got rubbished for suggesting it.

I'm not too bothered by Grealish. Look through a lot of our wide attacking players and they take a year to find their feet. With most, we're asking them to play a totally different role ina totally different style of game.

And he's not been that bad either. People judging too much on stats, and not enough on watching the game.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Klopp is asking questions over ticket allocation and the fans are asking questions over pricing. UEFA know how to squeeze fans for every penny don't they?

Klopp is asking questions over ticket allocation and the fans are asking questions over pricing. UEFA know how to squeeze fans for every penny don't they?
Is it UEFA or 3rd party sellers?

I'm not too bothered by Grealish. Look through a lot of our wide attacking players and they take a year to find their feet. With most, we're asking them to play a totally different role ina totally different style of game.

And he's not been that bad either. People judging too much on stats, and not enough on watching the game.

Guess I watched the wrong games.

Back