Rumour Oh Dear! Eagles night club SCANDAL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson will be gone at years end. He’s cracked the shits and the players obviously don’t care about using common sense or the implications of not being able to front up the next weekend.
I have a feeling a few of the playing group might be joining him.
Longest Premiership hangover in history !!!

Can see it both ways here - on one hand the players are still people who are just letting off some steam and are entitled to do things in their down time, but I do feel for the Eagles coaching staff as they're the ones with their jobs on the line. Every bit of scrutiny on them is harder, makes it more difficult to galvanize the group etc.

But really it's just a factor of the Eagles rock bottom start to the year. If they were middling or good the frustration on Simpson and his coaching panels behalf would be a lot less.

Can see it both ways here - on one hand the players are still people who are just letting off some steam and are entitled to do things in their down time, but I do feel for the Eagles coaching staff as they're the ones with their jobs on the line. Every bit of scrutiny on them is harder, makes it more difficult to galvanize the group etc.

But really it's just a factor of the Eagles rock bottom start to the year. If they were middling or good the frustration on Simpson and his coaching panels behalf would be a lot less.

What about the Richmond players that were there too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond players are not currently treading water at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

It’s inexcusable for the eagles players given their predicament but it doesn’t make it any less dumb for the Richmond players either.

It’s also strange that none of the media reports at least mention Richmond players being present, especially given the public photos available.

You’d also think given current circumstances most if not all clubs would advise against visiting high risk COVID places like pubs and clubs

2x WCE fringe players vs 6 of Richmond's best 22, of which now Prestia and Vlaustin are out due to 'Illness'...

I know which coach should be more 'furious' and considering the team's relative ladder positions, it shouldn't be Simpson...
Two fringe players who then attended training with all the non-fringe players and coaching staff. Let's not try to downplay the stupidity.

What a rabble of a club they are at the moment.

Hopefully Rotham gets 8 kicked on him.

The Hip-E Club is a pretty good venue though….

2x WCE fringe players vs 6 of Richmond's best 22, of which now Prestia and Vlaustin are out due to 'Illness'...

I know which coach should be more 'furious' and considering the team's relative ladder positions, it shouldn't be Simpson...

Why couldnt the Richmond players go out? We virtually have no one on the injury list, apart from Prestia who was unlikely to play anyway. West Coast dont want their players going out as half your list is injured and I assume WA still have different close contact rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back