Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCoasters

Senior List
Jun 22, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Bailey Smith talking really highly of our VFL coach.

Out of contract, spent most of his summer up here and said on a podcast how he’d love to move up here once footy is done. I’m sure we could accommodate if he wanted to come up any sooner

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Out of contract, spent most of his summer up here and said on a podcast how he’d love to move up here once footy is done. I’m sure we could accommodate if he wanted to come up any sooner

Probably works too hard to play in our team

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3

Yeah I’ve mentioned it before, would be the hardest working midfields we would ever have

Witt’s miller Rowell Anderson smith

If we could land a player like Bailey holy s**t that would be a game changer!

Southern Sun

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Wasn't he the guy that didn't want to leave VIC when he was drafted? Said it pretty openly?
Yeah wasn't going to touch alcohol through his afl career either was he? Bulldogs cap would be tight but you would think Smith would be a priority and he has stated he wants to stay. I guess we can dream until he puts pen to paper. That midfield would be absolutely elite for the next 10 years

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Maybe he's grown up a bit? Wasn't he a clean-skin then too? Seems to like the nightlife now.

Of course he could just be trying to up his price at the Bulldogs.
You hear things about him down this way, no idea if it is true, but he apparently is well into the nightlife in Melbourne now.

Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ben mckay is stone cold killer.

Only thing stopping Freo winning by 100points
must be close to 10 intercepts before 3/4 time

Would chuck the kitchen sink at him

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Any thoughts on Andy McGrath?
Reported to be putting off contract talks with essendon.

Similar player to buderick, just obviously much more established and better in general.

Could be a good small defender/ dynamic midfielder with a bit of pace.

Recognised leader.

Doubt he’d be wanting to come to the coast but definitely someone that would be a major boost for the club on field and reputation wise.
Could you imagine trying to make a deal with Essendon!!!!!

They would want Rowell. Anderson and 3 first rounders. And only we are dumb enough to do it.

Remember this is a club that only paid a 2nd rounder for Saad but demanded pick 7 for him from Carlton. Our recruitment team should be banned from making ANY deals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Could you imagine trying to make a deal with Essendon!!!!!

They would want Rowell. Anderson and 3 first rounders. And only we are dumb enough to do it.

Remember this is a club that only paid a 2nd rounder for Saad but demanded pick 7 for him from Carlton. Our recruitment team should be banned from making ANY deals.
Now we have traded Brodie to move down 15 picks after they couldn't get McPherson off the books.

Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Do we need to drop our list back from 48 to 44 next season? If so we will have to dump at least 8 players then. The afl concessions should be over? Do we have any knowledge on our list size

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Good to see some pressure off our early draft picks for a change.

Horne Francis name will dominate the rumour mill till he signs now

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
His step dad played for port, he considers him as his dad (hence the name change predraft) and is a port fan.

He was always a massive chance to request a trade to port asap.

My freo mate claiming he’s a freo fan . What is true?

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
After the way North fans carried on when they ‘poached’ Greenwood and were going to be flying past us this year and beyond, this is pretty hilarious. They have dug themselves into the hole we (touch wood) have just climbed out of.

But ultimately, it’s not good for the game if he bails after 2 years so I hope Edmund is talking out his ass like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back