Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I was King s**t for putting the E on J Hayes last week. VC'd Steele too. Preuss on field. Was off to an absolute flier. Was strutting around my living room thinking I was a shoe in for a 2400+ score.

Got on the beers. Rosas late out. Didn't reverse trade. J Hayes comes onto the field. Heeney and Butters are both PODs for once. I s**t the bed and lose all my cash league head to heads.

Thought I was King s**t for putting the E on J Hayes last week. VC'd Steele too. Preuss on field. Was off to an absolute flier. Was strutting around my living room thinking I was a shoe in for a 2400+ score.

Got on the beers. Rosas late out. Didn't reverse trade. J Hayes comes onto the field. Heeney and Butters are both PODs for once. I s**t the bed and lose all my cash league head to heads.
I had Jack Hayes on my bench looped with … yes you guessed it… Durdin.

Jarrod Berry. Has been a 💩 pick. Not one spike game yet!

Alex "F@rking" Witherden.

Could have got Stewart in for this flog instead and an extra 91 points.

Now the bloody kent looks like he will be out with the covid protocol rule.

This sh1t is soul destroying, just makes me want to quit!

Can't everything just go right for 1 week???

giphy.gif

Alex "F@rking" Witherden.

Could have got Stewart in for this flog instead and an extra 91 points.

Now the bloody kent looks like he will be out with the covid protocol rule.

This sh1t is soul destroying, just makes me want to quit!

Can't everything just go right for 1 week???

giphy.gif
How annoying is it? *ing covid only going to get worse when we approach the colder months in Victoria imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My backline has been a nightmare this year.

Starting with Shitfield and Pidley, traded Shitfield to Hall who rips his hammy to shreds, traded Chapman out to Bowey and missed out on his 2 tons, traded Bowey to Sicily and missed out on his ton, trading Witherflog in who doesn't even ton up and now will miss this week with the covid bullsit protocol. :(

Every bloody week I have to attend to that f*ing piece of s**t backline to plug holes in it, pisses me off!

Now I have to wait another week to bring in Oliver. :(

Hate supercoach, hate the supercoach Gods, hate the Colonel.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have 2 main regrets.

After my best start ever ranked 58th. Round 4 I (vc'd) Heeney who scored 131. Chose to toss that back and captained Cripps as still projected to win all matches. Cripps injured and scores 38. Lose 5 matches and drop to 191st. Would have been 17th with that extra 93 points.

Bounce back to 78th after round 5 then bring in Rosas and Titch. Show restraint by not trading English to Mills as have over traded. See attachement. Figure Dow(averaging 71) at M8 is okay. Scores 12. Mills scores 214. So -212 points, without the fact I might have captained him. 2180 score against 2382 which would have pushed me back up the ladder.

Down the ladder to 309th before a mini bounce to 222nd. Snip-it_1651560018257.jpg

I have 2 main regrets.

After my best start ever ranked 58th. Round 4 I (vc'd) Heeney who scored 131. Chose to toss that back and captained Cripps as still projected to win all matches. Cripps injured and scores 38. Lose 5 matches and drop to 191st. Would have been 17th with that extra 93 points.

Bounce back to 78th after round 5 then bring in Rosas and Titch. Show restraint by not trading English to Mills as have over traded. See attachement. Figure Dow(averaging 71) at M8 is okay. Scores 12. Mills scores 214. So -212 points, without the fact I might have captained him. 2180 score against 2382 which would have pushed me back up the ladder.

Down the ladder to 309th before a mini bounce to 222nd.View attachment 1390948

Well you’ve only got yourself to blame for not taking 131 as VC 😀

You should know the SC gods look for any opportunity to bring us back to earth.

My backline has been a nightmare this year.

Starting with Shitfield and Pidley, traded Shitfield to Hall who rips his hammy to shreds, traded Chapman out to Bowey and missed out on his 2 tons, traded Bowey to Sicily and missed out on his ton, trading Witherflog in who doesn't even ton up and now will miss this week with the covid bullsit protocol. :(

Every bloody week I have to attend to that f*ing piece of s**t backline to plug holes in it, pisses me off!

Now I have to wait another week to bring in Oliver. :(

Hate supercoach, hate the supercoach Gods, hate the Colonel.

giphy.gif
Similar I started Hall, Shitfield and Ridley lol > 5 trades wasted cos I bought in Blakey and Bowey. Traded out Bowey as soon as he had that putrid score and maxed out, still carrying Blakey. Traded in Witherden too but at least got his 152 score. Don't even have Sicily or Stewart xD. Now had my eye on Pendles but all I can afford is to trade in the injury prone Zorko and I've even had to sacrifice Butters for it lol but fk it that's what trades are for right??? I'll plan to trade him out in the bye rounds cos why not? xD

Similar I started Hall, Shitfield and Ridley lol > 5 trades wasted cos I bought in Blakey and Bowey. Traded out Bowey as soon as he had that putrid score and maxed out, still carrying Blakey. Traded in Witherden too but at least got his 152 score. Don't even have Sicily or Stewart xD. Now had my eye on Pendles but all I can afford is to trade in the injury prone Zorko and I've even had to sacrifice Butters for it lol but fk it that's what trades are for right??? I'll plan to trade him out in the bye rounds cos why not? xD

Pendles would be a good selection, not sure about Zorko though, would be too afraid of him getting an injury.

Brought in Titch a few weeks ago

Traded out McCartin last week

Traded out Hobbs this week

FMSCL

Last edited:
Brought in Titch a few weeks ago

Traded our McCartin last week

Traded out Hobbs this week

FMSCL
Stop kicking that black cat :p

Seriously, hopefully your luck will change

Remove this Banner Ad