Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL treating the whole of the WAFL competition as a perpetual organ farm absolutely shits me to tears. Yes it's good for the players to get opportunity that wouldn't otherwise, but jeopardising the integrity of the whole comp can get in the bin.

Not looking to debate the merits of the top up situation, I just want to shout into the void.
Totally agree as a souths member, who goes to every home game. I want to watch the best WAFL PLAYERS PLAY. We loose Florenca this week against West Perth away. Stuff the Weagles. I want South to win.
Rant done

The AFL treating the whole of the WAFL competition as a perpetual organ farm absolutely shits me to tears. Yes it's good for the players to get opportunity that wouldn't otherwise, but jeopardising the integrity of the whole comp can get in the bin.

Screw South fans crying. You guys inherited Freo’s old gym while Easts are still using stationary bikes from the 1960s.

Geez you garlic munchers whinge a lot.

Sam Sturt should have been selected. Liam Henry should not have. that is all.

Noted

I've got covid and it's hard to concentrate

Now give me a reason why Erasmus is behind lesser players

Health precaution. By my calculations he is 12 days on Friday, from being concussed.
Neill’s two games for us before going to Peel were only average and warranted dropping .
The concussion is just bad timing, made even more so at the end of a 34 possession game at Peel.

Health precaution. By my calculations he is 12 days on Friday, from being concussed.
Neill’s two games for us before going to Peel were only average and warranted dropping .
The concussion is just bad timing, made even more so at the end of a 34 possession game at Peel.

Very bad timing

You might be right with it being a Friday night game brings the 12 days into calculations

Screw South fans crying. You guys inherited Freo’s old gym while Easts are still using stationary bikes from the 1960s.

Geez you garlic munchers whinge a lot.
Haha! Typical ignorant Sharks supporter. It got converted to the Fremantle library. Our boys do their gum work in the dungeon under shithole grandstand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha! Typical ignorant Sharks supporter. It got converted to the Fremantle library. Our boys do their gum work in the dungeon under shithole grandstand.

You serious?! Why? That gym was awesome. They get rid of the pool and everything?

You serious?! Why? That gym was awesome. They get rid of the pool and everything?
Yep. Fn tragic. Freo council has just moved out into the building in the centre of the city.
Proposed 35 million redevelopment but hasn’t got the funding yet.

I’m literally on edge all the time now and flights home in September are going to cost me my left kidney.
If we can book ourselves a home final, we're in it up to our eyeballs!!

The team is too good and I need to drop players I like…

No one talks about how much harder it is to go for a winning team as opposed to a s**t one
it’s weird that I actually miss when the question was how the * deserves to play for us, instead of who the * comes out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back