Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Pity Arsenal got the points against West Ham just now. There were some negatives in our performance yet I'd rather dwell on the positives after a good win.

Son was the star man but god I was impressed with Romero, he is fantastic. Bentacur very solid too.

Kulu showed his class once he replaced Lucas.

cleaning up GIF

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
1-1 I'll take that

But gee we were stiff. Unlucky goal to concede. And then Hojberg fu**s the chance to steal it
Our defence was pretty great today.

Nearly lifted out of my seat at the Hojbjerg moment.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Bergy in the limited time he was on the field looked dangerous , what do we do with him ? He’s clearly quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is gone for sure

And probably for the best. Level below the front 3 we have. Conte probably has others in mind he'd like to bring in as backups. Bergy now 25, too old to be a backup with limited mins

Although my interest in football is waning due to the inequity and corruption. Can't even enjoy Milan possibly winning the scudetto as they're about to get oil money and be scummily run like the rest..... If you'd said after Nuno was sacked that with 3 games to go we'd mathematically finish at worst 5th most would have taken that.

Just sucks that if we get 5th it will mean the worst trash collection of footballers will have fallen into 4th. The Gunners are utter garbage.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
I can't see it either even if we beat Arsenal

That Brentford draw and loss to Brighton when we had two consecutive matches to put a gap to our rivals really did hurt us.

On the other hand, even if we beat Arsenal, Everton and Newcastle aren't walks in the park for them.

Unpopular opinion but we don't finish top 4.
Not overly fussed.

Gunners make UCL and they’ll be in Europa League by the knockouts.

With Paratici and Conte we are the better destination and will still attract good players regardless, and with Conte we can win the Europa League again.

Back