2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Huddersfield vs Luton
Nottingham vs Sheffield

Forest go 1-0 up in injury time and were set to play Luton but concede straight away and have to go to Sheffield instead.

I really hope it's Luton vs Nottingham in the final but I know it'll be Huddersfield s Sheffield which will be uninspiring as it gets.

Huddersfield vs Luton
Nottingham vs Sheffield

Forest go 1-0 up in injury time and were set to play Luton but concede straight away and have to go to Sheffield instead.

I really hope it's Luton vs Nottingham in the final but I know it'll be Huddersfield s Sheffield which will be uninspiring as it gets.
What's wrong with Hudd?

What's wrong with Hudd?
Nothing against the club personally, they've just had a recent stint in the Prem and I just want to see a team that either hasn't been in before or one that's been out of the top flight for around 25 years.

If Luton make it, they'll need to do urgent upgrades to accommodate the EPL circus. I've been to Luton and their ground, Kenilworth Road, is a dump, to put it politely. Has one of the best entrances to a ground ever, though.
kenilworth-road-stadium.jpg

Nothing against the club personally, they've just had a recent stint in the Prem and I just want to see a team that either hasn't been in before or one that's been out of the top flight for around 25 years.

Fair enough. I think with their improvement since last season and transformation it'd be great to see how they go. They're not the dour 1-0 0-1 1-0 side that went down last time. Bournemouth, for example, are going to be much more boring.

Bristol started 5 goals behind Northampton on goal difference for the last auto promo place in League 2. Northampton are up 3-1, but Bristol are winning 7-0 and will go up if this holds.

This was sadly predictable. Was always going to happen. The sad thing is, it could have been 12.

The best bet for Northampton is that Bristol score and the Fans come on the pitch again.

I hope we don't play Northampton in a cup competition next year. One feels that they might something against us.

And before anyone says match-fixing or crap like that.

no, we are that poor. And we played the kids because we need to see what they are made of. It's not like we were playing well before getting relegated. That keeper was MOTM last week. We played well last week in a 1-1 draw v Hartlepool with those same kids.

Bristol started 5 goals behind Northampton on goal difference for the last auto promo place in League 2. Northampton are up 3-1, but Bristol are winning 7-0 and will go up if this holds.
I've been a massive critic of Joey Barton in the past, but he has certainly galvanised this Rovers team. He's either a misunderstood genius or someone from Rovers management has done a sneaky deal with Scampaignerhorpe.

And before anyone says match-fixing or crap like that.

no, we are that poor. And we played the kids because we need to see what they are made of. It's not like we were playing well before getting relegated. That keeper was MOTM last week. We played well last week in a 1-1 draw v Hartlepool with those same kids.
That was my first thought sadly.

I've been a massive critic of Joey Barton in the past, but he has certainly galvanised this Rovers team. He's either a misunderstood genius or someone from Rovers management has done a sneaky deal with Scampaignerhorpe.
we conceded 90 goals all season and have a negative -62 goal difference.

it would be over 100 if we played teams who needed to run up the score against us.

Rovers knew they had a chance to do this all game. They attacked, attacked and attacked. The only team who didn't know how poor we were was Northampton. They somehow drew against us in 2022, 0-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forest going up would be great. Or Luton.

Hopefully MK Plastics don't go up. Awful, soulless club
Hopefully Sunderland finally pull through this time. It'd be awesome for the fans given what they've been through with the club.

Sunderland need something to cheer about since Newcastle are gonna be a powerhouse club soon.

If Sheff Utd don't get promoted to the prem, then perhaps Sheff Weds can join them in the championship next season and renew the Derby.

Sunderland v Wycombe at Wembley.

From a purely selfish viewpoint, I hope Sunderland win.
Too big a club to be competed against in League 1.
With Derby dropping down, next season League 1 might have; Derby, Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, us (Bolton), Charlton, plus Barnsley, Peterborough, MK Dons…...
That’s 10 decent sized clubs… it’s too much competition!!
Rack off Sunderland.. do the right thing and get promoted!!

Last edited:
Sunderland v Wycombe at Wembley.

From a purely selfish viewpoint, I hope Sunderland win.
Too big a club to be competed against in League 1.
With Derby dropping down, next season League 1 might have; Derby, Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, us (Bolton), Charlton, plus Barnsley, Peterborough, MK Dons…...
That’s 10 decent sized clubs… it’s too much competition!!
Rack off Sunderland.. do the right thing and get promoted!!
Half Baked Boo GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back