Coleman

Remove this Banner Ad

Hippster

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Very interesting this year. Normally there are 3-4 you think can win it. So wide open this year.
Those with 20 plus..
Lynch 27
Curnow 25
Cameron 24
Wright 23
Hawkins 23
King 21
Mackay 20

Franklin still a chance. Naughton.
Great to have so many in the hunt.

So hard to pick. Thoughts on the winner?

One of the top 3 I think

Lynch has found some rare form. Cameron I think will be the most consistent and will prob nab his second
Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t complain to see Cameron do it since he plays for us but I’d really like someone new like Lynch win the Coleman to help cement his legacy as like Cameron he’s a future 500 goal player. Would enjoy someone such as Tex winning also.

I'm expecting it to be between Lynch & McKay come the end of the year. Even with Curnow there regularly so far, McKay still has 20 and I feel like his form can improve.

I think what hurts Cameron and Hawkins is they steal goals off each other. Same is happening at the moment for McKay with Curnow. At the moment Riewoldts poor form mean Lynch is the focal point at Richmond, so he is my favourite to take it. And I think white 2m Peter will kick a lot of goals, his issue is he plays for a very poor team.

2 Metre Peter is disadvantaged by playing at Essendon.

Jeremy Cameron will win it, provided he doesn't twang his hamstring and miss games

Seems to have developed a nice understanding with Hawkins

gary coleman wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah cameron's better tho

Normally yes, but Lynch is in really good form atm and you don’t really need to be that good to kick a bag of at least 7 in most of those games. He also doesn’t have another key forward stealing his goals like Hawkins (Riewoldt isn’t as good). We’ll just have to wait and see.

2MP is doing ok, Essendon have played 4 of the top 5 teams and only 1 of the other bottom 6.

Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back